fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

“T20 makeup” – M’sian Teacher Unwraps Luxury Lipstick Lovingly Gifted By a Student For Her Birthday!

Published

Collage 2 4
Source: TikTok |

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

One of the perks of being a teacher is that you get to celebrate not only Teacher’s Day but also your birthday with students! With a classroom often filled with more than 15 students, you can expect a generous number of gifts.

In a recent video circulating online, @syiraaishak gives a glimpse of her unboxing an unexpected birthday present from one of her Form 3 students.

Screenshot 2024 07 23 092958

Screenshot 2024 07 23 093040

Her birthday was on July 19th!

Speaking to WORLD OF BUZZ, Insyirah revealed that she received her birthday presents from her students a day before her actual birthday.

She explained that her students decided to give her the gifts early because in Johor, the weekend falls on Friday and Saturday, and her birthday happened to be on a Friday.

“Since my birthday is on July 19th, which falls on a Friday, my students decided to celebrate at school a day early. I received so many presents.”

Screenshot 2024 07 23 093441

Screenshot 2024 07 23 093441

She received a luxury lipstick!

Insyirah went on to share how one of her students, Adam, surprised her with a luxury brand of lipstick, completely catching her off guard.

“I’m not sure how much the lipstick costs, but I’ve seen similar luxury brand lipsticks priced between RM200 to RM300. I’ve never bought one for myself, so to me, it’s considered expensive.”

She expressed how flattered she was to receive the lipstick, especially since it had her name engraved on it, which would have cost the student even more.

Screenshot 2024 07 23 094927

Screenshot 2024 07 23 095012

Her presents were mostly rare items

Insyirah explained how she was both shocked and excited at the same time. She revealed how during her unboxing of all her gifts, her fellow teachers asked her to record herself as a memory since most of the presents she had gotten were rare items.

She noted that some netizens misunderstood her intentions, accusing her of showing off. However, she clarified that her intention was merely to share her happy moments.

She concluded the interview with advice for teachers saying,

“Teach from the heart. Be sincere in educating your students. Kids today are not like they used to be. Celebrate what they like, and avoid what they don’t like or dislike. Ultimately, the school is the students’ second home. Make the school the most comfortable place for them.”

This video has garnered over 1.1 million views and 114,200 likes at the time of writing!

Screenshot 2024 07 23 100458

Screenshot 2024 07 23 100520

You can watch the full video down below:

@syiraaishak

sorry jakun sikit, baru nak merasa ada lipstick mahai u 🥹

♬ original sound – bigboss – bigboss

What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments down below!

Also read: 7yo M’sian Student Buys Bracelets from Famous Jewellery Store for 10 Favourite Teachers for Teacher’s Day

Collage12121

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

TRENDING TODAY