fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Pornhub Reveals Malaysian Women Ranking 7th In World For Watching Porn On Mobile

Published

Pornhub'S Recent Statistics Reveal That Malaysian Women Watches More Porn On Mobile - World Of Buzz 5

Infamous porn site Pornhub recently released new statistics about the users on their site. Don’t pretend like you haven’t heard of them!

Based on their statistics, it shows that 72% of their page traffic comes from mobile users while the remaining 28% is from desktop users.

Pornhub's Recent Statistics Reveal That Malaysian Women Watches More Porn On Mobile - World Of Buzz 1
Source: thestar.com.my

However, you would be surprised to know that from that 72% of mobile users, the majority of the users are female. 

According to the statistics dated February 2017, 80% of the traffic came from women who were on mobile devices as compared to the 69% from males.

Pornhub's Recent Statistics Reveal That Malaysian Women Watches More Porn On Mobile - World Of Buzz
Source: thestar.com.my

What’s more, Malaysian women are actually ranked 7th in the list of women who access Pornhub through their mobile devices.

The report, released March 7, stated that 84% of Malaysian women who browsed on Pornhub used a mobile device.

Pornhub's Recent Statistics Reveal That Malaysian Women Watches More Porn On Mobile - World Of Buzz 2
Source: ohmymedia.cc

South Africa ranked first with 91% of women doing so. The United States ranked second with 89% while Britain follows closely behind at 86%. The only other two South-East Asian countries listed on the list were Indonesia in the 11th place with 80% and Thailand in the 13th place with 79%.

On the other hand, only 66% of Malaysian men accessed porn using mobile devices. The bigger the screen, the better, perhaps? 

Pornhub's Recent Statistics Reveal That Malaysian Women Watches More Porn On Mobile - World Of Buzz 3

The majority of women came from the 18-34 millennial age group and charted as the highest age group compared to the others.

Well, I guess everyone’s got a little secret.

Also read: Japanese Man Dies Under 6,000 Kilograms Of Porn In Own Home

Japanese Man Found Death After Buried In Porn Magazine For Six Month - World Of Buzz 3



Just In

E493A694 3F46 4C0C 83Ff Ce3E6C4E7E4B E493A694 3F46 4C0C 83Ff Ce3E6C4E7E4B
News14 hours ago

M’sian Runs Into Mosque During Morning Prayers, Snatches Mic And Tells Them To Keep Quiet

As Malaysia is a melting pot of many different races and religions, it is always important to be tolerant and...

0Bcc6Dc0 A18D 49A2 Ae47 D0331Ebbf8Fb 0Bcc6Dc0 A18D 49A2 Ae47 D0331Ebbf8Fb
News17 hours ago

JUST IN: Shorter Working Hours To Be Implemented At Work Starting From Sept 1

According to Sin Chew Daily, Deputy Human Resources Minister, Datuk Awang Hashim has mentioned that the amendments to the Employment...

Collage Thie Collage Thie
News2 days ago

Snatch Thief In Klang Robs Handbag From Woman With A Knife, Then Sets Stolen Escape Car On Fire

We are always told to be aware of our surroundings, especially when we are alone in sketchy places, as these...

Image From Ios 4 Image From Ios 4
News3 days ago

2 Police Officers From Johor Detained For Extorting RM1,000 From Couple Caught In A Car

Although we may not want to believe it, those who are in charge of keeping us safe and taking care...

Collage 17 1 Collage 17 1
News3 days ago

Police Officer Allegedly Smokes in SS15 Restaurant Despite No-Smoking Sign, PDRM Investigates

As the country transitioned into endemicity, most Malaysians are still keeping the pandemic SOPs in mind to curb the spread...

Feat Image Pdrm Denies Troll Feat Image Pdrm Denies Troll
News5 days ago

PDRM Denies Running A ‘Troll Farm’, To Investigate The Allegation By Meta

Yesterday, we reported on Meta Platforms Incorporated’s (Meta) revelation of the existence of a ‘Troll Farm’ on Facebook and Instagram...

9Faa364E 0A42 4346 8796 48588D44F78A 9Faa364E 0A42 4346 8796 48588D44F78A
News6 days ago

Brazilian Man Performs Self-Rhinoplasty, Uses Animal Anesthesia & Superglue To ‘Stitch’ His Wound Up

According to Sin Chew Daily, a Brazilian man allegedly performed a nose job on himself after watching some YouTube videos....

Ft Pdrm Ft Pdrm
News6 days ago

Meta Allegedly Reports PDRM Of Running Hundreds Of “Troll Farm” FB & IG Accounts To Manipulate Public Discourse

Social media can be a dangerous tool especially since it has been proven to be able to manipulate and corrupt...

Announcement

Latest Videos

TRENDING TODAY