Here’s The List Of SOPs For The Reopening Of Schools After The MCO Announcement
After the announcement made by Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday (11 January), the nation was in confusion over the lack of detailed standard operating procedures (SOP) made during the announcement.
Most Malaysians were in quandary regarding the schooling period which is set to start on 20 January. In his speech, the Prime Minister briefly mentioned that only students taking their SPM will be allowed to attend school.
In a statement by the Ministry of Education, they specified that the SOPs will be subject to areas depending on if they’re under MCO, CMCO or RMCO.
For areas under MCO:
- Face to face learning is only for students who will be taking their SPM, SVM, SKM, STPM, STAM, DVM and any equivalent international exams for the year of 2020 and 2021.
- Students living in hostels who will be sitting for their exams can return to their hostels starting 16 January.
- A special permission letter will be given by the school for the students to travel interstate.
- ALL primary school students and high school students from Form One to Form Four will resume their online learning beginning 20 January.
- For students who are going to enter Form One but have not sat for their Pentaksiran Kemasukan Sekolah Khusus (PKSK), registered candidates can take the evaluation from 20 to 29 January.
- For students who are going to enter Form Four but have not sat for their Pentaksiran Kemasukan Sekolah Khusus (PKSK), registered candidates can take the evaluation from 15 to 25 February.
- For school operational purposes, teachers will have to return to their schools before 20 January.
- Matriculation students will remain in their campuses for face-to-face learning
- For IPG students, online learning will begin on 17 January.
For areas under CMCO and RMCO:
- All educational institutions under the Ministry of Education and under the Private Education Institution (IPS) registered with the KPM will be going ahead as per schedule.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Also read: “Kindergartens can continue operating face-to-face” MOE Issues Statement For Educational Institutes
These 6 LRT Stations Will Be Closed Starting April 2, Here Are Your Alternative Travel Options!
To everyone using the Ampang/Sri Petaling LRT line to get to and from work, this is important for you. 6...
“He was the author of his own misfortune” – Najib to Stay Behind Bars After Court Dismisses Review
The Federal Court has just dismissed former Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s application for leave to review his SRC...
Elderly Man Who Was Allegedly Assaulted By MBPJ Officer To Face Obstruction Charge Tomorrow
Late last week, Malaysians were outraged as an elderly man was apparently assaulted by a Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ)...
PDRM Will Fine Gatita Yan’s BF, But Can You Actually Set Your Car to Autopilot? Here’s What PDRM Says
Gatita Yan and her boyfriend got into trouble recently as the police are looking for them after a couple of...
M’sian Man Gets Arrested For Going Down to LRT Track to Retrieve Earphones & Delaying Train
One of the worst things to come across on your daily commutes is a delay to the public transport system,...
Kelantan Woman Hides Packed Meals in Her Toilet & Washing Machine to Sell to Non-Fasters
A businesswoman was caught hiding packed rice and dishes in the bathroom and washing machine of her house in Bachok,...
Zakir Naik’s Lawyer Confirms That He’s Returning to M’sia Soon, Says News About Arrest in Oman is Fake
Just last week, controversial preacher Dr. Zakir Naik was reportedly facing the possibility of being deported back to India. He...
Mentally Unstable Ex-Soldier in Kelantan Beats Up Mother For Not Giving Him RM20 For Drugs
A man was caught on camera beating, stepping on, slapping and kicking his own mother after she had refused to...
Social Stories22 hours ago
M’sian New-Hire Asks for RM1K Advance Before Starting Job, “Resigns” When Boss Says No
Social Stories23 hours ago
Syed Saddiq Has Been Disallowed From Entering UiTM For ‘Interns Are Not Free Labour’ Talk With Students
Social Stories21 hours ago
Ever Taken A Friend To Court? M’sian Lends RM10,500 To A Friend & Can’t Seem To Get The Money Back
Social Stories24 hours ago
“For Raya or for swimming?” – Aliff Syukri’s Teaser of Upcoming Raya Song Draws Flak From M’sians