Looking for opportunities to study overseas? Want to see what’s beyond the horizon for you?
Why not try your luck for a chance to pursue your further education in the land of the rising sun?
The Embassy of Japan in Malaysia took to their Facebook profile to shed light on the 2024 Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students!
They wrote, “We are pleased to announce that the application for The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship 2024 for undergraduate studies is now open!”
Here’s what you need to know about the scholarship:
- It’s for 5-7 years bachelor degree courses starting April 2024.
- A monthly allowance of approximately 117,000 yen (RM3,874.75) will be provided (though this is subject to change).
- Fees for entrance examinations, matriculation and tuition of universities will be exempted.
- A round-trip airplane ticket will be provided.
Interested? Here’s how you can qualify:
- Applicants must be aged 18 to 25 as of April 1, 2024.
- Applicants must have completed SPM with at least 11 years of formal education (not including remove class).
- Students who have completed STPM, UEC, matriculation or diploma may apply with STPM, UEC, matriculation or diploma results.
- Applicants must have a good command of English or Japanese with excellent results in other major subjects.
So, what are you waiting for? You can apply here before 4pm on May 5, 2023 (Friday).
It is also important to note that:
1) Late submissions will not be entertained no matter what reasons are given.
2) Applications without sufficient documents (stated in the guidelines) will not be considered.
3) Submitted application forms and documents will not be returned, whatever reasons given.
4) The decision on successful candidates made by the Embassy of Japan is final. Any queries on the final decision will not be entertained.
Good luck students!
Also read: Syed Saddiq Has Been Disallowed From Entering UiTM For ‘Interns Are Not Free Labour’ Talk With Students