For all you K-pop fans and concert lovers alike, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a ticket to BLACKPINK’S ‘In Your Area’ 2019 World Tour. Yes, that means you can be part of their very first concert in Malaysia!
We are giving away 8 exclusive tickets only (worth RM693) so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE OK #maluapabossku.
BLACKPINK is a popular Korean Pop band widely known for some of Malaysian’s favourites such as STAY, BOOMBAYAH, PLAYING WITH FIRE, WHISTLE, DDU-DU DDU-DU, and many more!
To stand a chance to score these tickets all you have to do is:
2. In the comments section, TAG a fellow K-pop fan who’d also be interested in this contest.
3. Share our Facebook post.
That’s it! T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest ends 23rd February 12pm.
- Selected winners are entitled to one BLACKPINK concert ticket.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- The lucky winner will be selected at random based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The winner will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Only applicable for Blink Zone seating.
- FREE concert tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE concert tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Valid for redemption at BLACKPINK ‘In Your Area’ live in Malaysia Concert at Malawati Indoor Stadium, 6.00pm, on 24th February 2019 only.
- Failure to redeem tickets on the specified day and time translates into a forfeit.
- Selected winners must redeem the tickets from the Shopee Booth at the concert venue on 24th February 2019 from 10.00am – 6.00pm.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation.
- WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinion, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
MR DIY Sends Medical Equipment Worth RM480,000 to Sabah
The largest home appliance retailer in Malaysia, MR DIY has sent 9,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) and 20,000...
Dr Noor Hisham: Please Learn From Sabah Elections & Not Repeat It
Truth be told, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the country of late, with non-stop politicking from certain...
Annuar Musa Explains Why Cabinet’s State of Emergency Decision Is Justified
With talks of the Malaysian government pushing for calling for a state of emergency amidst the rising Covid-19 infection numbers...
Indonesian Police Mistakenly Beat Up Undercover Cop During Omnibus Law Protest
There’s an impostor undercover cop amongst us.. Tensions are high in Indonesia as protestors continue to flood the street to...
Istana Negara Advises Public To Not Make Speculations
Following Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s visit to Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan...