ICYMI, Expedia is giving our loyal WORLD OF BUZZ readers a chance to win RM500 off their next hotel stay anywhere in the world*! So make sure you take part because we’re choosing not one, not two, but 10 winners!
So faster join okay! Don’t say we bojio!
Terms & Conditions
- Each selected winner is entitled to 1X RM500 hotel-only coupon code.
- This contest is open to participants aged 18 years old or above except permanent employees and temporary employees (“Staff”) of BEX Travel Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Travel License No. KPK 8269, Suite 6-04A, Level 6, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (“BEX)”) and AAE Travel Pte. Ltd. (“Expedia”), any of their Affiliates, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and the immediate family members of Staff. An “Affiliate” shall refer to any entity (whether a person, corporation, partnership or otherwise) that directly or indirectly, controls, are controlled by, or are under common control with BEX or AAE Travel Pte. Ltd. Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- Lucky winners are selected based on creativity of answers.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger.
- Contest ends 24 June 2018.
- Selected winners will be provided with a code to use when booking their hotel stay via the Expedia app.
- Voucher code must be redeemed by 15 August 2018.
- Travel period is from 2 July to 31 December 2018.
- Find out more about the RM500 hotel voucher’s T&Cs here.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
Packages From Local Courier Company Found Discarded At Selangor Dumping Site
Delivery items were found discarded at a garbage dump near the Kampung Bukit Kuching Tengah Islamic Cemetery, Selangor on Tuesday...
Senior Citizen Found Stabbed To Death In Front Of School At Alor Setar
A body of an elderly man believed to have been killed was found with a stab wound to the neck...
Agong Says Parliament Can Convene During Emergency
In a statement by the Istana Negara today (24 February), the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah...
Students Who Have Not Purchased School Uniforms Can Wear Other “Appropriate Attire”
Just a week ago, 19 February, the Education Ministry (KPM) announced the reopening of schools. This has caused many parents...
JUST IN: PM Muhyiddin & Dr Noor Hisham Have Just Been Vaccinated!
Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, has become the first individual to take the Comirnaty (Pfizer) Covid-19 vaccine in Malaysia,...