Connect with us

News

PDRM Confirms 6yo Boy Who Was Found Buried in Negeri Sembilan Was Strangled to Death with Cable Tie

Published

Dd Ft 77
Source: Berita Harian

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

On July 24, a 6-year-old boy, M Tishant, was reported missing in Taman Iskandar Puteri, Johor, with his father emerging as the prime suspect.

The suspect had initially lodged a police report, claiming his son went missing after being left in a car while he stepped out to buy food. However, following the father’s arrest, the boy’s body was tragically found buried in Rompin, Jempol, Negeri Sembilan.

Mayat Budak Ditanam 1753723869

Post-mortem confirmed victim died from strangulation

In a recent update, Negeri Sembilan Police Chief Datuk Ahmad Dzaffir Mohd Yussof revealed that the autopsy began at 12 PM at the Forensic Unit of Rembau Hospital, with the body released at approximately 4:26 PM.

According to Sinar Harian, the post-mortem confirmed that the victim died from neck compression caused by strangulation with a cable tie.

“The autopsy confirmed the cause of death as pressure to the neck, which can be fatal. In this case, it is believed a cable tie was used,” he said.

He added that further investigations are still underway to determine the motive behind the incident.

525553153 24194136263536175 1993469232175994183 N

Suspect is currently in the process of a divorce

Ahmad Dzaffir added that preliminary questioning suggests the suspect was experiencing marital problems and is currently in the process of divorce.

“So far, the suspect has not been cooperative. The exact motive remains under investigation,” he said.

The suspect is currently under a seven-day remand to assist with investigations under Section 302 of the Penal Code.

 

Stay tuned for more updates!

 

Also read: Man Linked to Murder of 7-Month Pregnant Woman in Kelantan Finally Arrested After 3 Years on the Run

Dd Ft 61

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News9 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News13 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News15 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News16 hours ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News2 days ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY