Connect with us

News

Long-Awaited Final Report on Missing Flight MH370 to Be Released on July 30

Published

Missing Flight MH370 Report To Be Released on July 30 - WORLD OF BUZZ 2
Source: Malaysia Gazette & Reuters

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

If you’ve been waiting for the final report on the missing MH370 plane, mark your calendars.

Transport Minister, Anthony Loke has told Reuters that the long-awaited report on the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 will be released on July 30. This is almost two months after the search for the aircraft was called off.

The families of the 239 passengers onboard the missing flight will also be thoroughly briefed by the investigation team at the transport ministry on the same day the report is released.

He told Reuters,

“Every word recorded by the investigation team will be tabled in this report. We are committed to the transparency of this report.”

He added that the report will be tabled fully without any editing, additions or redactions. The report will also be put online with hard copies distributed to families and accredited media.

The Malaysian government has previously been urged by Voice 370, a group representing the relatives, to review the flight in order to detect “any possible falsification or eliminations of records related to MH370 and its maintenance”.

Missing Flight MH370 Report To Be Released on July 30 - WORLD OF BUZZ 1

Source: Reuters

Malaysia ended a joint search with Australia and China last year (2017) after the USD$147.06 million (approx. RM597 million) effort across 120,000 sq km turned out to be fruitless.

The second search operation, by US-based firm, Ocean Infinity, which covered 112,000 sq km in the southern Indian Ocean has also been called off on May 29, after three months, with no significant new findings.

However, Prime Minister, Tun Mahathir Mohamad has stated that Malaysia would consider starting another search if any new clues are discovered.

Guess we’ll just have to wait until the official report is out on the 30th! 

 

Also read: Anthony Aims to Solve MH370, As Next-Of-Kin Suspect Old Govt Falsified Documents

Anthony Loke Promises to Solve MH370, As Next-Of-Kin Suspect Old Govt Falsified Documents - WORLD OF BUZZ 3

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

collage 13 collage 13
News8 minutes ago

PDRM: Viral Balloon Vendor from Jalan TAR Has 13 Criminal Records, Mostly Drug-Related

As the police probe into the case involving the physical dispute between DBKL enforcers and the balloon vendor, PDRM found...

feat image japan gun feat image japan gun
News9 hours ago

US Tourist Accidentally Brings Gun to Japan & Throws Away Its Bullets at Terminal Restroom, Gets Arrested

A 73-year-old man from the US was arrested in Japan recently after he brought a handgun into the country by...

feat image jpj feat image jpj
News14 hours ago

JPJ Finally Managed to Make a Thai Driver Pay Outstanding Summonses Worth RM65,000 by Seizing Their Van

Previously, we shared about the Road Transport Department’s (JPJ) Ops Saman Tertunggak Kenderaan Pendaftaran Asing Thailand (Ops Tunggak), a special...

collage 10 collage 10
News18 hours ago

Pregnant M’sian Dies in ICU After Getting Thrown from Car in Crash & Run Over by Another Car, Driver Flees

A family of 3 and an unborn child were involved in a tragic accident in Perak recently. Unfortunately, only 1...

My Post 1 2025 04 04T155640.243 My Post 1 2025 04 04T155640.243
News20 hours ago

27-Year-Old Man’s Body Splits in Two After Fatal Fall from Penang Flats

Warning: This article contains elements of a gruesome death. Reader discretion is advised. A 27-year-old man’s body was severed after...

My Post 1 2025 04 04T140916.394 My Post 1 2025 04 04T140916.394
News20 hours ago

Journalists Were Barred from Putra Heights Relief Centre After Too Many Influencers Tried to Get Content

The actions of a few social media influencers have caused issues for media personnel at the Putra Heights Mosque temporary...

My Post 1 2025 04 04T113858.515 My Post 1 2025 04 04T113858.515
News24 hours ago

Chinese Stewardess Bitten, Flight Delayed 2 Hours After Female Passenger’s Body Odour Leads to a Fight 

A flight from Shenzhen to Jingdezhen, China, was delayed for 2 hours after 2 female passengers had gotten into a...

My Post 1 2025 04 04T173820.379 My Post 1 2025 04 04T173820.379
News1 day ago

“Now, I’m not even B40, I’m homeless” – Pensioner Loses 9 Houses in Putra Heights Blast, Suffers RM1.5mil in Damages

A government pensioner, who was among the victims of the gas pipeline explosion in Putra Heights on Tuesday (April 1),...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY