Connect with us

Social Stories

“Dr Wong is no longer affiliated with this clinic” – Kelantan Clinic Says Viral Doctor’s Alleged Scandals are Untrue

Published

Collage 112
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A clinic in Tanah Merah, Kelantan, has broken its silence regarding the viral controversy involving Dr Wong, who was seen in CCTV footage with several female employees.

Dr Nik Aiman, who now oversees Medicure Clinic and DW Aesthetic with a new team, clarified that the issue had been resolved long ago but was recently resurfaced by an unspecified party.

“The matter had been resolved by the clinic, the employee(s) involved, and Dr Wong himself,” Dr Nik Aiman said in a video statement shared on August 29.

Screenshot 2025 08 28 At 11.10.24 Am

He also emphasised that the clinic is no longer affiliated with Dr Wong or the former employee(s), stating that the premises are now managed by a new team under his supervision.

Since the issue went viral online, many social media users have circulated photos of clinic employees alongside defamatory remarks, alleging that Dr Wong had affairs with them. In response, Dr Nik urged the public to stop sharing unverified information, including personal details of the employees, who are not connected to the viral incident.

Screenshot 2025 08 31 124256

In a separate statement, Dr Nik revealed that a police report had been filed, and the clinic’s management had also reported the matter to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to ensure the safety of its employees and patients.

“All allegations about Dr. Wong’s scandals involving our employees are untrue. Dr. Wong Lu Yang’s interactions with the staff were strictly professional,” he said.

 

Dr Nik reaffirmed that Medicure Clinic and DW Aesthetic remain committed to providing safe and professional treatment to all patients.

 

Also read: “We don’t have a Dr Wong” – M’sian Aesthetic Clinic Says Viral Doctor is No Longer Part of Its Organisation

Collage 103

Source: Jason Wong

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News8 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News12 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News15 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News15 hours ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News1 day ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY