Connect with us

News

“Participants paid RM9k for the event” – PDRM Confirms There Were Naked Individuals at eHati’s Queens’ Night

Published

Collage 62
Source: Facebook | Polis Selangor & Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

PDRM confirmed that there were activities carried out in the nude by four individuals during the motivational program (eHATI) at the IDCC Convention Center, Shah Alam, from 27 to 30 September last year.

Selangor Police Chief, Datuk Hussein Omar Khan, said the activity took place at a ceremony held during the “Queens’ Night”, which is the last day of the eHati program.

“During the last night of the event, there were indeed 4 naked individuals involving a facilitator and the participants.”

514254458 122114369348901323 5621589597998555270 N

There were two packages offered in the program, with Package A costing around RM6,000, while Package B cost around RM9,000. Package B came with an additional event, known as the Queens’ Night, and the activity that involved nude individuals is called “Rebirth.”

The police also confiscated various equipment used in the program, including several beverages that were served at the event. The samples of the confiscated liquid had been sent to the Chemical Department to determine their contents.

Screenshot 2025 07 17 102927

As of the time of writing (July 17), PDRM stated they had identified 50 participants who took part in the program, who were asked to come forward to provide information.

“We have a list of all 50 participants, and so far, 30 individuals have come to give statements.”

Investigations also found that this program was not only for Muslims, but everyone was welcome. Hussein added that investigations also revealed that civil servants were among the participants of the event.

“Six individuals, including four women, were arrested and is currently under remand,” he said during a press conference yesterday evening (July 16).

Stay tuned as we keep you updated.

 

Also read: “Crazy & absurd” – Home Affairs Minister Says Video of 3-Month-Old Baby Being Raped Was Sold Online

Collage 8 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News17 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News21 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News24 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News1 day ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News2 days ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY