Connect with us

Social Stories

Man Stopped From Recording Vaccination As “KJ Resigned”, New Health Minister Cheekily Responds

Published

Pjimage 30 1
Source:@winraffm | Twitter & @Khairykj | Twitter

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

It has become a norm for most people to record their vaccination experience especially after the green light was given by the previous Coordinating Minister of the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme (PICK), and current Health Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin.

However, a young man from Johor named Raff Muhd recently experienced a stressful situation when he went to a PPV centre to receive his first dose vaccination. On Wednesday, 25 August, he took to his Twitter account @winraffm, to explain the incident that happened.

According to @winraffm, the nurse administering the jab initially told him that he was allowed to record the vaccination process. However, an officer came over and covered the camera with her hands. The officer can be heard saying, “No recording, KJ has resigned. KKM’s procedure does not allow recording.”

Raff added that the way the officer spoke was rude as he was recording to merely show the video to his family.

Screenshot 2021 08 27 134847

He shared with WORLD OF BUZZ that the incident happened so fast that he was unable to recall the officer’s face or even identify her name. “Everything was good at first and the nurse who treated me was totally fine.” He added that she was a softspoken and helpful person and that they were laughing and talking before the incident.

“I did not want to record initially, but I asked the nurse and she gave me the permission.” 

He also told WORLD OF BUZZ that his mood was lifted as he was having a smooth experience but it soon turned sour when the incident happened.

Screenshot 2021 08 27 133756Screenshot 2021 08 27 133630

He was shocked that the officer suddenly approached him and touched his phone without consent.

“Can you imagine if the needle breaks while she disrupts the vaccination process?”

He continued explaining that “The nurse calmed me down, I was disoriented as all eyes were on me due to her loud voice.” After getting his jab, he said he proceeded to the next station.

When asked if he took any action against the staff, Raff told WORLD OF BUZZ, “I didn’t take any action”, as he did not want it to affect the livelihood of the staff.

WORLD OF BUZZ reached out to the Special Committee on Covid-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV) for a statement on this matter and they said that they only overlook matters pertaining to registration and suggested we reach out to KKM instead. At the time of writing, KKM has yet to respond to WOB’s request for a statement.

Previously, following the cases of ‘empty syringe,’ Khairy Jamaluddin asked all vaccine administrators to show the receiver the syringe filled with the necessary amount of vaccine and allowed receivers to record themselves receiving their vaccination.

“Go ahead, film yourselves and take a video of your vaccination so that you have hard proof and that we also have hard proof that you have received a proper dosage for your vaccination.”

 

KJ responds

This tweet has also reached the attention of Khairy Jamaluddin himself as he tweeted “Assalamualaikum” on his Twitter today in regards to the original tweet.

Screenshot 2021 08 27 140252

We wonder what action will be taken following this matter after KJ’s appointment as the Health Minister. 

 

Read also: BREAKING: Khairy Jamaluddin Has Been Appointed As The Minister of Health

Untitled 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News7 hours ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News1 day ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News5 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News5 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News6 days ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News1 week ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Collage 13 Collage 13
News1 week ago

PDRM: Several Individuals, Believed to be Drunk, Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery for ‘Glaring’ at Them

A man was assaulted by a group of individuals after reportedly looking in their direction while dining at a restaurant...

Collage 11 Collage 11
News2 weeks ago

PDRM: 11yo Student Who Fell from Melaka School Was Retrieving Peer’s Shoe He Had Thrown on Awning

Police have confirmed that an incident involving a Standard 5 male student, who was injured after falling from a garage...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY