To all the singles out there, maybe you should try this on your dating apps.
A 26-year-old Singaporean woman, Kelly Lim, decided to give her Tinder profile a makeover to attract more people to swipe right on her.
You might have heard about using excellent presentation skills to secure a job offer, but no one thought of applying it to up your dating game!
Here’s what Kelly included in her slides:
- She described her background in detail, letting her potential dates know the important stuff in point form. Not only does she introduce herself as a studious person, but she also mentions she is in line to take over her family’s 70-year-old funeral undertaking business. Wait. What?!
- Knowing that some lads or ladies would be interested to know what else she can do, she introduced herself as a gold medallist in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She also offered to protect her future dates with her Jiu-Jitsu skills if they ever get into trouble.
- Apart from being strong and fearless, she says she’s an independent woman because she has a car that she can use to drive her dates around, and… she’s also used to being single. Thus, she’s not obsessive. Take note, people.
- Other than her wits (and a really intimidating background), she also has the looks to
dieswipe for! Whether she’s kidding or not, she does look amazing in her photos.
- Honestly, where do you find a lady who is funny, witty, AND pretty all at the same time?
According to Zula, her tactic garnered a whopping 60% increase in right swipes on various dating apps like Tinder, OkCupid, Paktor, Bumble, and Coffee Meets Bagel. She even went from “unlisted” to Rank #10 on Paktor alone.
Mad respect for Kelly because we don’t see this level of confidence every day. We’re sure she’ll be able to find herself a partner soon!
Brb, creating some presentation slides for my profile rn.
Istana Negara: Agong Has Undergone Treatment for Food Poisoning, Now In Stable Condition
Last week (22 September), the whole nation was shocked when the Yang di-Pertuan Agong was admitted at the National Heart...
Health D-G: 115 New Covid-19 Positive Cases Today, 54 Recovered & No Deaths (28 September)
As of today (28 September 2020), there are 115 new positive Covid-19 cases in Malaysia as reported by Health Director-General...
Staff From KL Gateway Mall Suspected To Be Positive For Covid-19, Tests Negative
Following the recent rise in Covid-19 cases in Malaysia, several malls in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur have reported positive cases...
Video: Distressed Monkey Trapped In Cage As Man Spray Painted It Red
There has been a rise in cases of animal abuse in Malaysia which is very disconcerting to see. It’s very...
Two Students From A Secondary School In Klang Test Positive For Covid-19
Two secondary school students from SMK Pendamaran Jaya in Klang have tested positive for Covid-19. Selangor Health Director Datuk Dr...
News17 hours ago
Covid-19 Is Back In Kuala Lumpur As MOH Detects New Cluster in Setapak, 3 Individuals Test Positive
Social Stories12 hours ago
PHOTOS: “Guess the fear is real,” KL Sentral Almost Empty During Lunch Hour
News17 hours ago
296 People Fined RM1,000 Each For Gathering At Entertainment Centre In Bukit Jalil
Social Stories16 hours ago
Nine Malaysian Children Finally Reunite With Their Parents In Singapore After 6 Months