To all the singles out there, maybe you should try this on your dating apps.
A 26-year-old Singaporean woman, Kelly Lim, decided to give her Tinder profile a makeover to attract more people to swipe right on her.
You might have heard about using excellent presentation skills to secure a job offer, but no one thought of applying it to up your dating game!
Here’s what Kelly included in her slides:
- She described her background in detail, letting her potential dates know the important stuff in point form. Not only does she introduce herself as a studious person, but she also mentions she is in line to take over her family’s 70-year-old funeral undertaking business. Wait. What?!
- Knowing that some lads or ladies would be interested to know what else she can do, she introduced herself as a gold medallist in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She also offered to protect her future dates with her Jiu-Jitsu skills if they ever get into trouble.
- Apart from being strong and fearless, she says she’s an independent woman because she has a car that she can use to drive her dates around, and… she’s also used to being single. Thus, she’s not obsessive. Take note, people.
- Other than her wits (and a really intimidating background), she also has the looks to
dieswipe for! Whether she’s kidding or not, she does look amazing in her photos.
- Honestly, where do you find a lady who is funny, witty, AND pretty all at the same time?
According to Zula, her tactic garnered a whopping 60% increase in right swipes on various dating apps like Tinder, OkCupid, Paktor, Bumble, and Coffee Meets Bagel. She even went from “unlisted” to Rank #10 on Paktor alone.
Mad respect for Kelly because we don’t see this level of confidence every day. We’re sure she’ll be able to find herself a partner soon!
Brb, creating some presentation slides for my profile rn.
Minister Reminds Parents To Not Bring Their Kids To Shopping Malls Unless Necessary
At this point, everyone just stay home unless you realllyyy need to leave the house! Miri Divisional Disaster Management Committee...
USA: Fully-Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks In Most Places
Ever since the pandemic was declared, going out without a mask is seen as a crime with anti-maskers being ridiculed....
RM60,000 Worth Of Fines Issued At Penang Homestay For Violation Of SOPs During MCO 3.0
The owner of a homestay in Kepala Batas was fined RM20,000 while 10 customers were fined RM4,000 each for violating...
Diners in SG Will Be Fined Over RM900 If They Don’t Clean Their Tables At Hawker Centres Starting 1 Sept
Wonder when this will be implemented in Malaysia! Singapore’s National Environment Agency (NEA) issued a statement today (14 May) that...
S’pore Implements No Dine-In Order And 2 People Per Gathering With Less Than 50 Cases A Day
The government of Singapore has just implemented that dining-in is prohibited at eateries and hawker centres, allowing only takeaways and...
News8 hours ago
KL Woman Loses RM18,000 After Hacker Transfers Money From Her Bank Account Without OTP
Social Stories9 hours ago
PAS Politician Deactivates Social Media Accounts After Netizens Find Gay Porn In His “Likes”
News9 hours ago
17yo Girl In Kedah Found Dead After Attending Private Party With 9 Others
Social Stories5 hours ago
Woman In Vietnam Reunites With Long Lost Husband After Seeing Him In A TikTok Video