fbpx
Connect with us

News

M’sian Boy Loses Finger While Playing with Door Grill, It Rots After Being Reattached

Published

M'sian Boy Loses Finger After Playing In Ga - World Of Buzz
Source: mStar

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Danger gives no warning whatsoever. When it happens, it happens. That’s why we need to be careful all the time, especially with kids around as one can never know what they get into.

A 7-year-old boy, Muhammad Najwan Faiz, lost his pinky finger due to a moment of carelessness last Friday. According to mStar, the boy’s sister, Nor Azniera Mohamad Nasron, said this disastrous incident happened around 1pm at their house in Gua Musang, Kelantan while the other family members were busy preparing lunch for guests who were coming over.

Screenshot 443 1

Source: mstar

“Faiz came into the room with his bleeding hands and told us his fingers got stuck in the grill. True enough, only half of his pinky finger was left.”

Azniera quickly told her siblings to collect the rest of the finger that was still stuck at the grill in hopes of being able to reconnect her brother’s finger. Fortunately, the finger was able to be reconnected. However, the chances for the finger to function normally again are very, very slim as most of the nerves have been destroyed – but this wouldn’t be the end of the bad news as the reattached finger began to rot.

Screenshot 454

Source: mstar

“The doctors tried their best to reconnect his finger and monitor the updates. However, sadly, after six days, the finger started to turn black and shrink, so the finger had to be removed, which devastated Faiz as he was starting to accept his condition little by little but this piece of news just crushed him.”

“Who’s gonna be my friend now? I’m crippled!”, Faiz asked his sister.

Screenshot 456

Source: mstar

She also added that her brother repeatedly said that if he didn’t play with the grill, this wouldn’t have even happened to him, and he regrets it so much. During these tough moments, their mother would console and try to distract him. Azniera also took the opportunity to warn parents to take this incident as a lesson and said only after incidents happen do we tend to notice all the dangerous objects around our house.

We hope Faiz has a speedy recovery and to not worry as his true friends will never abandon him during his difficult time. To the parents out there, never take your child’s safety lightly!

 

Also read: 14yo Dies After Phone Battery Overheats & Explodes While She Was Listening to Music Overnight

14Yo Dies After Phone Battery Overheats & Explodes While She Was Listening To Music Overnight - World Of Buzz


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Restaurant 2 Ft Restaurant 2 Ft
News2 hours ago

JUST IN: Restaurants, Convenience Stores & Petrol Stations Allowed To Open Till 12am Starting 23 Sept

In a press statement released today, 22 September, Prime minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced that restaurants grocery stores, mini markets,...

Ft Tengku 1 Ft Tengku 1
News3 hours ago

Man Loses Over RM500k After Being Scammed By ‘Tengku’ Royalty

Ever since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, more people have been taken advantage of through “love scams” in which...

Ft Petrol Ft Petrol
News10 hours ago

Petrol Stations, Convenience Stores And F&B Allowed To Operate Till Midnight

With the recent announcement that more tourist destinations such as Perhentian Island, Genting Highlands and more will be reopening soon,...

80 80
News11 hours ago

80% Of The Adult Population In M’sia Has Been Fully Vaccinated One Week Before Target!

The government previously set a target to achieve herd immunity by October 2021, with 80% of the adult population being...

Nano Nano
News1 day ago

KKM: Nano Mist Spray Should Be Used To Disinfect Surfaces Only, NOT Humans

You might have noticed several posts on social media where people have been recommending nano mist sprays for the purpose...

Gunung Jerai Flash Flood Act Of God Gunung Jerai Flash Flood Act Of God
News1 day ago

Takiyuddin: Natural Disaster In Kedah Is An “Act Of God” & Not Due To Logging

Now that the parliament is up and running again, it seems like everything is back to normal with all the...

Home Quarantine Home Quarantine
News1 day ago

KKM: Fully Vaccinated Individuals Can Quarantine At Home Upon Arrival In Malaysia

Fully vaccinated travellers can now opt to quarantine at home upon arrival in Malaysia, provided they make an application 7-10...

Beach Park Ft Beach Park Ft
News2 days ago

Penang Beach Park Forced To Shut Down After Thousands Of Visitors Were Spotted

A beach park in Penang, Taman Rekreasi Pantai Robina (also known as Robina Eco Park), has been forced to shut...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY