Connect with us

Social Stories

Accused Claims Najib Offered Him RM3.5 Million to Plead Guilty to Kevin Morais Murder

Published

Accused Of Kevin Morais Murder Claims Najib Had Offered Him Rm3.5 Million To Plead Guilty - World Of Buzz
Source: Malay Mail / Malay Mail

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Looks like Najib just can’t catch a break!

On 2 October, the last defendant in the murder of Datuk Anthony Kevin Morais shockingly revealed that three individuals had earlier offered him a lump sum of money to plead guilty. One of them was allegedly our former prime minister, Dato’ Seri Najib Razak.

According to NST, the accused named S. Ravichandaran, 47, said an officer from the Prisons Department was asked to deliver the offer on behalf of Najib Razak sometime in February last year. The offer stated that if Ravi had pleaded guilty, he’d get RM3.5 million from the former prime minister.

20180920Hr19

Source: malay mail

The defendant also told the court that the victim’s brother, Datuk Richard Morais had offered him RM2 million to take up the blame. However, the counsel for the first accused, Datuk N. Sivanathan rubbished all these wild accusations and said they were made only to save Ravi from the gallows.

After this news spread like wildfire on social media, Najib had written a Facebook post on his page claiming that he’s innocent while labelling the state news agency Bernama as being “mischievious”.

“There are seven accused in this murder. Only one of those accused suddenly claimed I offered him RM3.5 million through an unnamed Prisons Department officer to admit guilt in the Morais murder,” Najib wrote.

Najib went on saying that before this, Ravi had accused Kevin Morais’ brother of offering him RM2 million to plead guilty and a month before that, Dr Kunaseegaran who is one of the defendants too was accused of offering him RM1.5 million.

20150928 Morais Suspects 03

Source: malay mail

As of now, all the defendants have yet to plead guilty and they are charged under Section 302 and Section 34 of the Penal Code, which carry the mandatory death sentence upon conviction.

Whether the accusations are true or not, guess we’ll just have to wait to find out. What are your thoughts on this? Share with us in the comments!

 

Also read: This Mobile Game Called “Where is Najib?” Lets You Throw Pink Diamonds at Him

There's A Mobile Game Called &Quot;Where Is Najib?&Quot; That Lets You Throw Pink Diamonds At Him - World Of Buzz 4

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 24 Collage 24
News9 hours ago

Plot Twist: ASEAN Records Exposes Fake Letter & Unregistered NGO After Allegations Go Viral

The Malaysia-based private record recognition platform found itself at the centre of controversy after a letter allegedly from the ASEAN...

Dd Ft 7 Dd Ft 7
News12 hours ago

Married 42yo Seremban Teacher Charged with Grooming & Sexually Abusing Her 14yo Student Under Tree, In House

A 42-year-old Malaysian teacher has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual offences against her 14-year-old male student. Nurul...

Collage 26 Collage 26
News12 hours ago

“They are brave individuals” – All 29 Malaysian Global Sumud Flotilla Activists Have Been Kidnapped by Israel

Hope that humanitarian aid would finally reach the people of Gaza appeared to collapse on Tuesday night (19 May) after...

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News14 hours ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News14 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News2 days ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News3 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News6 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY