Connect with us

News

78-Year-Old Man Died Watching Annabelle Comes Home in the Cinema

Published

- World Of Buzz
Mirror & Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

The horror genre has always been a fan favourite genre of moviegoers. These kinds of movies will get your adrenaline pumping and make you crave for more chills and thrills. Although you may need to sleep with the lights on for a couple of days, it’s totally worth it! However, this may not be applicable to some, as a man apparently passed away after watching the new horror flick Annabelle Comes Home!

According to Bangkok Post, a British man passed away in the cinema while watching the horror movie while on holiday in Thailand.

Bernard Channing had gone to watch the movie on Tuesday night (2nd July) while visiting tourist hotspots in Pattaya.

0 Pay Newslink8081014 99771
Source: Mirror

But when the horror film had finished and the lights were turned on, his seat neighbour was surprised to find that Bernard was not alive.

The shaken woman was shocked and shouted for the staff’s help. An emergency call was made at 8pm local time.

Mirror stated that Bernard, from Gedling, Nottingham, was pronounced dead inside the venue. His body was covered and taken away via a side door and loaded into an ambulance.

0 Pay Newslink8081100 99787
Source: Mirror

Monthira Phengrat, one of the local residents said, “There were some people at the entrance talking with the staff. They were in the cinema where the man died and they were very upset. They were very shocked by what had happened. Some people had been sitting near the dead man.”

“The cinema staff were very concerned and they tried to prevent anybody from seeing what was happening. We were prohibited from taking pictures.”

According to the staff, the 78-year-old man had bought a single ticket to the movie. There were also witnesses claiming that the man had actually collapsed even before the movie started.

Police said that Bernard’s body had been taken to the hospital in the Banglamung district. A post-mortem examination was performed there to find out the cause of his death, though no information has been released as of yet.

C1 1706202
Source: Bangkok Post

Annabelle Comes Home is the third Annabelle horror movie, and the seventh in The Conjuring horror franchise.

According to the Sun, this is the second time a person was reported dead inside a cinema while watching a horror movie. In 2016, a 65-year-old man from India was said to have had a heart attack while watching The Conjuring 2.

If you happened to have any heart-related diseases, do take precaution, take your meds, and try not to participate in any activities that may aggravate your heart. 

 

Also read: Kids Scarred for Life After Movie Theater Screens Horror Film Instead of Detective Pikachu

Kids Scarred For Life After Movie Threatre Screens Horror Film Instead Of Detective Pikachu - World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 24 Collage 24
News10 hours ago

Plot Twist: ASEAN Records Exposes Fake Letter & Unregistered NGO After Allegations Go Viral

The Malaysia-based private record recognition platform found itself at the centre of controversy after a letter allegedly from the ASEAN...

Dd Ft 7 Dd Ft 7
News12 hours ago

Married 42yo Seremban Teacher Charged with Grooming & Sexually Abusing Her 14yo Student Under Tree, In House

A 42-year-old Malaysian teacher has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual offences against her 14-year-old male student. Nurul...

Collage 26 Collage 26
News13 hours ago

“They are brave individuals” – All 29 Malaysian Global Sumud Flotilla Activists Have Been Kidnapped by Israel

Hope that humanitarian aid would finally reach the people of Gaza appeared to collapse on Tuesday night (19 May) after...

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News15 hours ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News15 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News2 days ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News3 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News7 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY