fbpx

Connect with us

Viral

WATCH: M’sian Boy’s Head Catches Fire On Birthday When Friends Use Aerosol Party Spray On Him

Published

on

WatThis Boy's Head Catches Fire On His Birthday When His Friends Spray Aerosol Party Spray At Him - WORLD OF BUZZ
Twitter

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

This guy was blowing out his birthday candles before everything went ka-BOOM!

Twitter user @dxnots was celebrating his birthday at a restaurant. When it was time for his cake, a waiter brought it to the table with three lit candles on it. While the birthday song was being sung, his friends begin spraying some aerosol party spray at him.

He then bowed his head to shield himself when the fire came in contact with the aerosol and flamed up. Watch how his head catches fire.

According to the comments section, he is doing okay, but he did lose some hair on his head and claims to not have to shave for a few months.

Thank God he is doing fine and lets avoid letting aerosol near fire the next time guys!

 

Also read: College Students Forgets Schoolbag At Home, Parents Deliver It To Him In Helicopter

College Students Forgets Schoolbag At Home, Parents Deliver It To Him In Helicopter - WORLD OF BUZZ

 

Source: Twitter

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Breaking



Latest Videos

Featured



TRENDING TODAY