Ready to start travelling soon but dread having to scour for decent deals on flight bookings, accommodation and the like? Well, contrary to what most travellers believe, nowadays you don’t have to mafan so much to get the best travel booking deals online! Especially when there’s a stellar travelling platform like Agoda!
As the one-stop shop for travelling Malaysians, Agoda is intent on giving you the best deals so that your entire family can enjoy your Cuti-Cuti Malaysia!
As Malaysians’ premier travel booking platform, Agoda wants to make it easy for you to find the awesome-est deals across large group bookings! This means Agoda has you covered on flight, accommodation and activities bookings; all on just one platform!
Don’t know where to Cuti-Cuti Malaysia? Check out Agoda’s suggested domestic destinations where your family can spend valuable time and make good travel memories!
Consisting of 99 islands just off of Malaysia’s west coast, this Jewel of Kedah is most famous for its mystical legends, pristine beaches and duty-free souvenir shopping! Here are some of our top picks for this island:
- Langkawi Cable Car: Also known as the Sky Cab, this attraction claims to be the steepest cable car ride in the world; taking visitors at a height of 708 meters above sea level to Mount Mat Cincang, which is Langkawi’s second-highest peak!
- Dataran Lang: This Eagle Square is known for its huge sculpture of an eagle which is known as the face of Langkawi itself! Surrounded by terraces, fountains and bridges, this scenic attraction makes for a photo-op you won’t want to miss!
- Pantai Cenang: More than just a beach, Pantai Cenang is a family favourite due to its variety of kid-friendly attractions including a rice museum, Underwater club and more! Plus, the culinary culture there is vibrant due to the abundance of restaurants and cafes located near the coast!
For larger families and groups ranging around 10 to 14 people, we recommend booking Cozy Townhouse V, a spacious and comfortable 5-star property that puts your family close to attractions and interesting dining options!
Dubbed Malaysia’s very own historic hub, Malacca offers countless breathtaking views and rich heritage in the form of historical buildings and the prominence of Peranakan culture among locals! These are the must-visit locations in this Bandar Bersejarah:
- A Famosa: The A Famosa fortress was first constructed after the Portuguese invasion in 1511 and now only consists of a lone gate called the Porta de Santiago. Come admire this fort along with the other remaining Portuguese structures found in the area!
- Stadthuys Area: Instantly recognisable by their brick-red structures, these crimson buildings including the Christ Church Melaka are what remain of the Dutch colonial period! Here, you’ll also find museums which showcase Malacca’s rich history, local customs and traditions!
- Menara Taming Sari: This famous tower measures 110 metres in height and is known as Malaysia’s first gyro tower! It has an observation deck that provides a stunning panoramic view of the Bandar Hilir skyline!
If you plan on staying nearby these attractions with around 8 to 10 people, then the 36 Chong Family Home Stay is the best place for your family! With free parking and high-quality facilities, this property is the ideal place to crash for a trip to the Historical City!
Located in northeastern Sarawak, Miri is known for having one of the most beautiful beaches in Borneo, in addition to being Sarawak’s second-largest city and an oil-rich region that played a crucial role in Malaysia’s economic development!
- Canada Hill: Also known as Miri Hill, this hill sits on a limestone ridge and oversees a marvellous panoramic view of both Miri city and the South China Sea!
- Niah National Park: Consisting of a network of limestone caves, you can explore cave drawings dating back to 40,000 years ago and mingle in one of the largest cave entrances in the world!
- Tusan Beach: Serving eye-catching views in the form of natural phenomena is this out-of-town beach near Miri! Marvel at the cliff formation which looks akin to a horse taking a drink of seawater and the bright blue luminescent plankton in the waters called Blue Tears!
In addition to these attractions, your family will definitely love the Miri Bay Resort Condo that suits a family of 6 to 8! This property has a large common area where your family can spend time together while still having privacy in their rooms! They also have kitchen facilities to help you make your own meals and save on dining out!
An hour’s drive away from Johor Bahru is this laid-back town along Johor’s east coast! From tranquil beaches to a waterpark that’s popular for family getaways, here’s where you can go to if you visit Desaru!:
- Desaru Beach: Beach bums and watersports enthusiasts, rejoice! Laze around and feel the gentle ocean breeze against your skin or participate in daring water activities such as wakeboarding and waterskiing!
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark: Try out any (or all!) of the 20 rides available at this family-friendly waterpark, which includes one of the biggest wave pools in the world, numerous water slides and many other attractions!
- Desaru Ostrich Farm: Mingle with these big birds in one of Malaysia’s largest ostrich farms! Home to 100 ostriches, you’ll get to learn more about these flightless birds, feed them and even ride on them!
If you’re staying at Desaru, Agoda recommends Desaru Natural wood style by Joyfully 31A7 that can fit around 9 to 11 people! This homestay comes with its own family-friendly entertainment such as game consoles and board games so you can have some fun family bonding time. Plus, it’s just a 10-minute drive away from Desaru Beach and Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark!
5. Cameron Highlands
Get your fix of fresh air far away from the hustle and bustle of the city in this mesmerising district in Pahang! From captivating walking trails to scenic tea and strawberry farms, check out these places in this awe-inspiring destination!:
- Boh Plantation: Arguably one of the most important attractions in Cameron Highlands, this plantation boasts picturesque vistas and allows visitors to delve into the art of tea-making on their plantation!
- Lavender Garden: Visitors can go for a leisurely walk along this beautifully landscaped garden adorned with purple haze lavender, hydrangea, roses and daisies of all colours!
- Mossy Forest: Covered in green, brown and a very thick mist is this forest hidden behind Mount Brinchang! Nature lovers will definitely love hiking here and basking in the greenery of Cameron Highlands in its most original form!
If you need a larger place to accommodate a big family of about 8 people, link up with Uchi Home Sweet Home! Located near Mount Brinchang, this apartment gives a breathtaking look of the Cameron Highlands landscape and boasts stellar interior design so that your family will be served with views inside and out!
But wait, there’s more!
There’s a lot more where that came from, as Agoda has also highlighted these super-amazing local destinations where you can enjoy family-friendly accommodations, mouth-watering local food and exciting activities! So why not explore as many options as you can for your cuti-cuti?
6. Kuala Lumpur
In addition to being Malaysia’s economic powerhouse, Kuala Lumpur is famous for its numerous landmarks including the Petaling Street flea market, Batu Caves and who could forget the Petronas Twin Towers!
7. Johor Bahru
Located down south of Malaysia and a few kilometres shy of Singapore, Malaysia’s southern jewel is rich with delectable food, culture and attractions including Istana Bukit Serene, Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street and Legoland Malaysia!
With its reputation as the home of Peninsular Malaysia’s most pristine beaches and delicious street food, this island state is a must-visit for those unfamiliar with Malaysia’s very own Pearl of the Orient!
9. Genting Highlands
Behind these rainforest-covered regions lies a district dedicated to Malaysia’s best in leisure, comfort and entertainment! Experience a sub-zero adventure in Snow World or go for some retail therapy at Genting Highlands Premium Outlets and SkyAvenue Mall!
10. Kota Kinabalu
Contrasting the hustle and bustle of Peninsular Malaysia’s major cities, the Land Beneath the Wind presents Malaysia’s more rural side with its beautiful beaches, dense jungles and alpine regions near Mount Kinabalu!
“So many awesome destinations! But where does Agoda fit in all of this?”
As the number one travel booking platform for Malaysians of all ages, travel budgets and group sizes, Agoda simplifies your search for the best bundle deals on travel to get you covered logistically from the beginning to the end of your travels without breaking the bank!
One of the deals offered by Agoda is perfect for larger families or groups! If you’re making travel arrangements for a larger number of people, then you can count on Agoda’s Shopping Cart feature to help you checkout multiple rooms (up to 8 at one time) in a single transaction, with extra value deals!
In addition, Agoda can offer the best budget-friendly accommodation for Malaysians; fitting considering that 26% of Malaysian travellers cite their budget as one of the main factors in choosing a place to stay!
Plus, Agoda also has a non-hotel accommodation segment called Agoda Homes! As 39% of Malaysians prefer to stay in a privately owned B&B or holiday home for their better space and family-friendly features, Agoda Homes offers a solution by finding Malaysian tourists an affordable home away from home!
So from how you’re travelling to where you’re staying, Agoda is sure to meet all your wants and needs for the perfect family holiday!
And there you have it! All set to spend some quality family time for your upcoming holiday? Then just hit up the travel booking pros at Agoda to experience more convenient and safer travels!
For more information regarding Agoda, visit their website now to find out all the latest travel booking deals and promotions!
Trans Man In India Makes History By Giving Birth To Baby With Trans Girlfriend
In what is believed to be the first in India, a transgender couple in Kerala has welcomed their baby this...
Ipoh High Court Orders Man To Be Paid RM240k After He Was Unlawfully Imprisoned For 106 Days
The Ipoh High Court has ordered for a man to be paid RM240,000 in damages after they found that his...
Former PM Ismail Sabri Says He is Ready to Quit Politics & That GE15 Was His Last Election
Following UMNO’s surprisingly disappointing results during the 15th General Election, the survival and the future of the party was questioned....
IGP: Public Must Follow Dress Codes at Police Stations Except in ‘Life or Death’ Emergencies
It was recently reported that a woman had complained that she had been denied entry into Kajang police station over...
Kelantan Corporation Responds to Backlash After Employment of State MB & Deputy’s Children
Recently, the employment of the Kelantan Menteri Besar and his deputy’s children in the Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (PKINK)...
Federal Government Agrees To Legalise Fireworks & Firecrackers, Says Nga Kor Ming
When the festivities are near, we will definitely hear many people playing with firecrackers and fireworks even though it is...
KL High Court Rejects Zahid Hamidi’s Bid to Permanently Regain Passport For DPM Duties
Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi failed in his application at the Kuala Lumpur High Court to get his passport...
“Don’t be shy, join me” – Communications Minister Says He Doesn’t Want A Dedicated Lift
Did you know that besides riding in a car amidst an entourage of blacked out cars and police vehicles, Malaysian...
Lifestyle18 hours ago
M’sian Who Paid RM40 For A Stay Near KLCC Shocked To Find 10 Bunk Beds Squeezed Into One Room
Social Stories21 hours ago
M’sian-Based UK Food Vlogger Says He Won’t Lie That The Food is Delicious Just Because He is Paid
Social Stories16 hours ago
19yo M’sian YouTuber Buys First House For RM1.6 Million & Shares Heartwarming Story About it
Social Stories23 hours ago
WATCH: Group of People Caught on Camera Disposing Truckload of Rubbish Onto Street in Johor