fbpx

Connect with us

Viral

M’sian Women Holds Pin Between Teeth To Wear Hijab, Accidentally Swallows It

Published

on

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 11
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Malaysia produces a lot of different types of headscarves to cater to the needs of Muslim women here.

The varieties are endless. A myriad of different cuttings and lengths to the types and patterns of fabric can be chosen from.

Although it’s true that some designs, like the instant ones, allow you to just drape it perfectly over your head, women would almost always use pins and brooches to creatively make it look neat, elegant or even extravagant.

The thing is, handling pins and brooches can be very dangerous at times. As those components are so small, the accessories will literally vanish once you drop them.

Some of us counter this by stocking up our pin supplies, but for those who don’t, they will hold onto the ones that they have left with their lives.

It’s super common to see people clenching the pins in between their teeth to make sure that they won’t lose them. This is very risky though. Any clumsiness could end up hurt you greatly.

Kamarul Ariffin Nor Sadan, a Community Doctor, admitted that this wasn’t his first time handling a case where people accidentally ‘breathed’ in tudung pins.

Semalam team Respiratory UKMMC keluarkan sebatang pin dari paru-paru kiri seorang wanita melalui prosedur rigid…

Posted by Kamarul Ariffin Nor Sadan on Thursday, December 19, 2019

“Yesterday the Respiratory UKMMC team extracted a pin from the left lung of a woman through a rigid bronchoscopy procedure. Ghastly!

Want to know how it got there?

The woman accidentally breathed in the pin when she was clenching it in between her teeth while putting on her headscarf. Usually, this will occur when someone coughs or sneezes, or sometimes when the pin just happens to slip through.

This case is not a first of its kind since a lot of women have similar habits when fastening their headscarf/hijab/shawl.

So, you may want to stop clenching pins in between your teeth!

Hope that this information is useful. Please spread the word.”

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 3

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 4

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 5

Source: Facebook

Super creepy stuff right there. Thanks to the Respiratory UKMMC, the woman was saved!

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 2

Source: Facebook

In the comments section, netizens acknowledged the fact that this habit is definitely common.

“I have experienced it myself. Had to stay in the hospital for a month since the doctor wanted to make sure that the pin came out with my feces. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. So I had to go through the same thing.  “

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 7

“Happened to my schoolmate as well Doctor, she was putting on her headscarf when suddenly one of our friends made a funny announcement. She accidentally swallowed not one but two pins and was sent straight to the emergency room. Thankfully the pins could be extracted without any surgery.”

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 8

“This is true! Most people would do this..”

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 9

Source: Facebook

To all of the Muslim girls out there, a problem like this can be avoided with a simple solution. You can either fasten the pin at the end of your scarf or find a mirror with a table that you can place the pins on. Stay Safe!

 

Also read: M’sian Student Creates Disposable Sterile Hijab For Surgical Staff, Now Used in UK Hospital

M'sian Women Had A Headscarf Pin Stuck In Her Lung - WORLD OF BUZZ 10

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

TRENDING