Connect with us

News

M’sian Couple Daringly Chase After Car Carrying 3 Men Who Fired 6 Gunshots at Their Home in Johor

Published

My Post 1 2025 02 12T113716.912
Source: Sinar Harian

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A married couple decided to chase down a car carrying 3 suspects who fired 6 gunshots in front of their home in Simpang Renggam, Johor, on Monday (February 10).

According to a report by Sinar Harian, the wife, Dian, shared that she and her husband chased down the car, a Perodua Bezza, for 2km to get its registration number to hand over to the police.

Dian, who is still traumatised by the incident, explained how she was approached by 3 men at her home, who asked about the homeowner and their vehicle before one of the men pulled out a gun.

Shooting E1739331029392

“At that time, my husband and I had just returned from a religious school to pay the school fees of our only son, aged 10. Me, my husband, my 60-year-old mother, our 3-year-old foster child and our son were resting at home in the afternoon,” she shared.

Things took a strange turn when an unknown car entered her house compound before 3 men approached their home and stood by the wall at a distance of roughly 10 metres.

Shooting 1 E1739331142554

“After that, a suspect asked who the owner of the house and car was. But, before I could answer, one of the suspects pointed a gun and fired 4 shots. The shots almost hit my waist but missed and hit the door frame and the wall of the house, while 2 more shots penetrated the dining table in front of the house,”

“I managed to grab a broom while my husband grabbed a machete from the kitchen to defend himself. I also shouted for help from the neighbours,” she added.

 

The appearance of their neighbours caused the suspects to run back to their car while firing 2 more shots.

However, rather than staying safely within their home, Dian and her husband decided to immediately give chase.

Shooting 3 E1739331085352

“Until now, our family is in a state of fear because there are still some suspects being hunted by the police. So far, we have been told that only one suspect has been arrested in Simpang Renggam. I am very worried about the safety of my family, especially my mother and the children,”

“Whenever someone comes to greet me, I immediately grab whatever items I can to defend myself because I am afraid that the rest of their gang has come to my house. However, the police are also monitoring my housing area, and the neighbours are also helping,” she said.

 

When asked about the motive of the shooting incident, Dian refused to comment further and has left it up to the police to investigate this matter.

“The gunshot marks can still be seen, and we hope that all of the suspects will be arrested soon.”

Before this, the Kluang District Police Chief, Assistant Commissioner Bahrin Mohd Noh, confirmed that one of the suspects, known as Man Tiger, had been arrested following the shooting incident. The police are still actively hunting 7 other suspects.

What do you think about this? Do feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.

 

Also read: M’sian Who Was Held Hostage & Forced to Help Setia Alam Shooter Escape Recounts Horrifying Ordeal

My Post 1 2025 02 10T171020.164

Source: Sinar Harian
Source: Sinar Harian
Source: Sinar Harian

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News4 hours ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News1 day ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News5 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News5 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News6 days ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News1 week ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Collage 13 Collage 13
News1 week ago

PDRM: Several Individuals, Believed to be Drunk, Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery for ‘Glaring’ at Them

A man was assaulted by a group of individuals after reportedly looking in their direction while dining at a restaurant...

Collage 11 Collage 11
News2 weeks ago

PDRM: 11yo Student Who Fell from Melaka School Was Retrieving Peer’s Shoe He Had Thrown on Awning

Police have confirmed that an incident involving a Standard 5 male student, who was injured after falling from a garage...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY