Connect with us

News

MOH Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case in KLCC After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral

Published

Moh Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case In Klcc After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral - World Of Buzz 4
Source: mStar

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Photos of teams in hazmat suits arriving at KLCC have been going viral on social media and netizens have been speculating that it is linked to the Wuhan coronavirus. The police and medical staff in hazmat suits were seen at Tower 3 of Menara Petronas on Wednesday morning (Feb 5th) and caused on uproar on social media.

Moh Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case In Klcc After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral - World Of Buzz

Source: mstar

Moh Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case In Klcc After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral - World Of Buzz 1

Source: mstar

Now, the Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad has said in a press conference that they received a call from the Twin Tower Medical Clinic (TTMC) about an individual who had supposedly collapsed due to the 2019-nCoV virus, mStar reports.

He clarifies that the incident involves a 17-year-old Canadian girl who has since been brought to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL). It is suspected that she has been infected with the Wuhan virus but there is no confirmation yet about her test results. HKL has informed the Health Ministry that they are monitoring the case and will confirm as soon as the results from her tests are out.

Moh Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case In Klcc After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral - World Of Buzz 2

Source: mstar

Moh Confirms Suspected Wuhan Virus Case In Klcc After Photos Of Hazmat Team There Go Viral - World Of Buzz 3

Source: mstar

Before this, netizens were sharing photos of the incident on WhatsApp and social media, saying that a man was confirmed to have the Wuhan coronavirus had collapsed while walking to TTMC. People started panicking but the Health Ministry says that they have not confirmed whether the girl is infected or not. However, Dzulkefly said that the team arrived in hazmat suits as they did not want to take any chances.

Don’t spread fake news, guys!

 

Also read: Man Exposes Over 4,000 People to Wuhan Virus As He Lied About Travel History, 7 People Infected So Far

Man Exposes Over 4,000 People To Wuhan Virus As He Lied About Travel History, 7 People Infected So Far - World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News2 hours ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News4 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News4 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News5 days ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News6 days ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Collage 13 Collage 13
News6 days ago

PDRM: Several Individuals, Believed to be Drunk, Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery for ‘Glaring’ at Them

A man was assaulted by a group of individuals after reportedly looking in their direction while dining at a restaurant...

Collage 11 Collage 11
News1 week ago

PDRM: 11yo Student Who Fell from Melaka School Was Retrieving Peer’s Shoe He Had Thrown on Awning

Police have confirmed that an incident involving a Standard 5 male student, who was injured after falling from a garage...

Collage 9 Collage 9
News2 weeks ago

11yo Falls From Melaka School Building While Retrieving Shoe Allegedly Thrown Onto Awning by a Peer

A Standard Five male student from a primary school in Batu Berendam, Melaka, was injured after falling from the first-floor...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY