When was the last time you got your ears checked or cleaned? Better make an appointment with your ENT doctor soon or you might end up like this guy. Here’s today’s edition of:
A man from South China, Mr Lv, went to the hospital because he was feeling pains in his right ear. Sounds relatively normal, right? Well, when he had complained to his family before going to the hospital, his relative shone a torch into his ear and found a LARGE COCKROACH inside! But, wait, the horror doesn’t stop there.
According to ear, nose and throat specialist Dr. Zhong Yijin, Mr. Lv said his ear hurt a lot and he felt like something was scratching and crawling inside, which caused a lot of discomfort.
“I discovered more than ten cockroach babies inside. They were already running around.”
Dr. Zhong removed the babies one by one using a pair of tweezers before removing the mother roach. Once they were removed, his pain immediately stopped. Thankfully, he only suffered minor injuries to his right ear canal. He was prescribed with ointment and cream before getting discharged on the same day.
Why did this happen, you ask? Well apparently, Mr. Lv had a habit of leaving unfinished food packets near his bed which obviously was a big, neon WELCOME sign for the cockroaches.
Well guys, always remember how important personal hygiene is. The last thing we need is squatters IN OUR BODY!
Ipoh High Court Orders Man To Be Paid RM240k After He Was Unlawfully Imprisoned For 106 Days
The Ipoh High Court has ordered for a man to be paid RM240,000 in damages after they found that his...
Former PM Ismail Sabri Says He is Ready to Quit Politics & That GE15 Was His Last Election
Following UMNO’s surprisingly disappointing results during the 15th General Election, the survival and the future of the party was questioned....
IGP: Public Must Follow Dress Codes at Police Stations Except in ‘Life or Death’ Emergencies
It was recently reported that a woman had complained that she had been denied entry into Kajang police station over...
Kelantan Corporation Responds to Backlash After Employment of State MB & Deputy’s Children
Recently, the employment of the Kelantan Menteri Besar and his deputy’s children in the Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (PKINK)...
Federal Government Agrees To Legalise Fireworks & Firecrackers, Says Nga Kor Ming
When the festivities are near, we will definitely hear many people playing with firecrackers and fireworks even though it is...
KL High Court Rejects Zahid Hamidi’s Bid to Permanently Regain Passport For DPM Duties
Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi failed in his application at the Kuala Lumpur High Court to get his passport...
“Don’t be shy, join me” – Communications Minister Says He Doesn’t Want A Dedicated Lift
Did you know that besides riding in a car amidst an entourage of blacked out cars and police vehicles, Malaysian...
Petaling Street Listed Under USA’s Report of Most Notorious Markets For Counterfeit Products
For many, visiting Petaling Street aka Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur is an experience of food, culture and business. But, what...
Social Stories20 hours ago
Influencer Who Refuses To Date B40s, Flirts For Free Shawarma In TikTok Video
Social Stories9 hours ago
18yo Lion Dancer In Johor Loses Sight In Right Eye After Accidental Fireworks Explosion
Social Stories7 hours ago
Penang Family Warns Others to be Careful After Buying “Cancerous” Pork with Pus in the Meat
Social Stories8 hours ago
“So inconsiderate” – Restaurant in Chow Kit Gets Slammed by M’sians For Taking Up Public Parking Spaces