Koppiku is a homegrown coffee company that has just launched its first location in Mont Kiara. Their name Koppiku derived from Bahasa Malaysia translates to “my coffee”.
They believe that espresso-based beverages should be accessible to all at affordable prices without compromising on taste or quality. Their commitment to inclusivity is reflected in their price points with beverages starting from RM5 with nothing more than RM9.90 (upsized).
The first Koppiku outlet is located in the busiest pedestrian intersection in Mont Kiara which links Plaza Mont Kiara, 1 Mont Kiara, and 163 Retail Park together. You will not miss their iconic airstream dressed in green located in front of Plaza Mont Kiara.
Brewed using beans sourced from Brazil and Papua New Guinea – Koppiku’s drink lineups include the timeless Americano (RM5, upsized RM7), Cappuccino (RM7, upsized RM9), and its very own signature drink, Koppiku Latte (RM8, upsized RM9.90), which is a tri-layered espresso-based drink sweetened with local gula melaka sugar.
Other specialty espresso-based concoctions that are sure favorites include the Nestum Latte (RM8, Upsized RM9.90) and Bandung Latte (RM7, Upsized RM9), a rose syrup latte drink with a delightful aroma and creamy mouthfeel.
Koppiku also has a range of drinks tailored to non-coffee lovers including their specialty
- Koppiku Milk Tea (RM7, Upsized RM9),
- Milosaurus (RM 6, Upsized RM8),
- Matcha Latte (RM7, Upsized RM9)
- Peach Bliss (RM6, Upsized RM8).
Aside from beverages, Koppiku offers locally made quick bites such as Nasi Lemak Bungkus (RM3.50) and a variety of delectable cakes & cookies all below (RM7).
The grand launch of Koppiku at Plaza Mont Kiara between September 21st – 23rd 2023 will be open to all and is offering exclusive perks:
- Between 11 AM – 2 PM, free drinks will be given out to the general public (one Regular drink per person).
- 5 lucky customers will stand a chance to win one year’s worth of Koppiku drinks. Each receipt entitles the customer to one entry. The contest duration is from 18th to 30th September 2023.