So that’s why most of my friends’ dream ‘epic adventure’ is in the land of the rising sun. It seems that the sun is not the only thing that will be rising there. 😛
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, a massive 5-storey ‘amusement park for adults’ which has been in the works for a while now has finally open its doors to excited customers in Tokyo. Called Soft On Demand Land or SOD Land (don’t look at us, we also don’t know why it’s called that!), it is located in Kabukicho, the infamous red light district of the country’s capital.
As reported by The Sun and shared by Australia’s News.com.au, this ‘theme park’ is open strictly for guests aged 18 and above and each floor has its very own adult film theme. Here’s a graphic that lists down the theme:
Can’t read Japanese? Don’t worry, here’s a rough translation of all floors:
- First floor: Newcomer Adult Film Actress Floor – Guests are served by new and up-coming adult film stars with food and drinks offered at the bar.
- Second floor: The Kakubutsu Salon – Offering more risque entertainment which you just have to find out yourselves!
- Third floor: The Famous Adult Actress Floor – Where guests can mingle with more well-known adult fim stars.
- Fourth floor: The Silent Bar – Guests are able to see, if they remain quiet, adult film stars show off their skills of mixing drinks while hardly wearing anything at all.
- Fifth floor: Gift shop and photobooth – It is literally just a typical gift shop.
Tickets start at 500 yen or around RM20 for 30 minutes and you have to pay for the food and drink inside separately.
Well, we’re not judging you if you’re planning to go there, but your friends and family might be looking at you funny if you say you want to go visit Japan. 😛