It’s free? Count me in!
For one day only, McDonald’s Malaysia is giving out the new #McDDoDaDip Hoodie to all Malaysians nationwide. The redemption for this limited edition hoodie is only on May 21 2023, at 11am, so be sure to queue up early, if you’re free!
Be the first 100 to purchase 2x 20pcs Chicken McNuggets (ala carte) at selected restaurants nationwide. Redeem the…
Posted by McDonald's on Friday, May 19, 2023
The introduction of the McDDoDaDip Hoodie is in conjunction with McDonald’s six new chicken nuggets sauces, namely BBQ, Sweet ‘N Sour, French Cheese, Cajun, and Japanese Curry sauces.
The hoodie comes in black and white, with the logo of McDonald’s and graphics of the six sauces and McNuggets printed on it.
On 21st May, the first 100 customers to purchase 2 x 20pcs Chicken McNuggets® A La Carte will be able to redeem a limited edition #McDDoDaDip hoodie for completely free. The queue starts at 11am and redemption is not available via DriveThru, Takeaway, Delivery or other channels.
There is only one participating outlet from each state and federal territory, except Labuan. The list of McDonald’s outlets is as follow:
- Perlis – McDonald’s Kangar DT
- Kedah – McDonald’s Kulim DT
- Perak – McDonald’s Jalan Gopeng DT
- Penang – McDonald’s Greenlane DT
- Selangor – McDonald’s Section 3 Shah Alam DT
- Kuala Lumpur – McDonald’s Bukit Bintang
- Putrajaya – McDonald’s Putrajaya DT
- Negeri Sembilan – McDonald’s Ampangan DT
- Melaka – McDonald’s Taman Buaya DT
- Johor – McDonald’s Kulai DT
- Pahang – McDonald’s Teluk Cempedak DT
- Terengganu – McDonald’s Batu Buruk DT
- Kelantan – McDonald’s Kubang Kerian DT
- Sabah – McDonald’s Beverly Hills DT
- Sarawak – McDonald’s Metro City DT
Remember that the hoodie is limited to one redemption per customer! As of the time of writing, there are already internet users who share that the hoodies have already been fully redeemed at the Bukit Bintang outlet, as some people started queuing up at 4am.
Will you be trying to cop one of the hoodies? Let us know in the comments.
Also Read: Viral Cheras Hawker Justifies His RM40 Prawn Fried Rice, Says He Has Never Cheated His Customers