Good news for all Malaysian youths and students, the ePemula programme (which is similar to the eBelia programme back in 2021) is back again this year!
ICYMI, the Malaysian government has announced the ePemula programme under the Ministry of Finance’s Budget 2022. The government aims to help ease the burdens of 2 million Malaysian youths and full-time students by offering each person RM150 worth of e-wallet credits!
But first, in order to be eligible to claim ePemula credit, you’d have to fall under either of these criteria:
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged 18 to 20 in 2022 (born between 2002 and 2004) OR full-time students studying at tertiary levels (equivalent to diploma, SKM4, and above)
The RM150 will be credited as a one-off payment to students’ e-wallet of choice starting 8AM, 11 April 2022 until 11.59PM, 1 June 2022 and the credit will need to be used before it expires on 10 June 2022 at 11.59PM. And the great thing is, if you claim your ePemula credit with ShopeePay, you can enjoy even more vouchers and discounts! Interested? Read on to find out how!
Here’s how to claim your RM150 ePemula credit with your ShopeePay Wallet
It’s super easy! Just follow these steps and you’ll be on your way to redeeming your ePemula credit:
- Launch your Shopee mobile app and click on the ‘ePemula’ icon.
- You’ll be directed to your ShopeePay Wallet (which you’d need to activate & verify if you haven’t done so already). You’d also need to verify your IC to confirm your eligibility for ePemula.
- Once your IC has been verified, your RM150 ePemula credit will be credited to your account within the next 3 days.
Psstt.. make sure your Shopee app has been updated to the latest version to make your claim process smoother!
Wait, there’s more! Here’s everything you’ll get to enjoy on top of your RM150 ePemula credit!
Who doesn’t love getting extra vouchers, right? By claiming your RM150 ePemula credit with ShopeePay, you’ll actually receive an additional RM500 worth of guaranteed vouchers from ShopeePay! These vouchers will be credited to your account within one day of your successful claim. Here’s the breakdown of what you’ll get to enjoy:
- Enjoy up to RM90 worth of ShopeePay vouchers from these merchants:
- Kenny Rogers Roasters
- OLDTOWN White Coffee
- ZUS Coffee… and many more!
- Get up to RM50 worth of ShopeeMall vouchers from these brands:
- Mobile Gadgets: Sony, JBL, Edifier
- Health & Beauty: Clinelle, ROREC, Mandom
- Home Appliances: Russell Taylors, Tefal Home
- Fashion: Skechers, Oxwhite… and many more!
- Get a RM50 voucher for YES SIM card and data
- Up to RM310 worth of ShopeeFood Vouchers
- There will be various Free Delivery and Food Discount vouchers from your favourite F&B brands up for grabs!
- Daily 3% Coins Cashback for Offline Payments with ShopeePay Wallet
- When you’re out shopping in stores, make sure to pay using ShopeePay by scanning any pink DuitNow QR code. You’ll receive 3% Coins Cashback with no minimum spend! The cashback will be capped at 300 coins per transaction and this will be limited to 10 transactions per day.
Also, did you know that your ShopeePay Wallet can also be used physically in stores where you can receive special discounts and cashback? It’s true! This means that you can utilise your RM150 ePemula credit when you shop or dine at your favourite stores including:
- Fashion brands: JD Sports, Focus Point, Giordano, Elle, Common Sense
- Food & beverage: Taco Bell, KFC, KyoChon, myBurgerLab, CU Malaysia
- Tech: Samsung, Huawei, Switch, Xiaomi
- Beauty: innisfree, Guardian, Sa Sa
- Entertainment: TGV Cinemas, Red Box, FLYPROJECT, BookXcess, Gamers Hideout
- Petrol: Petron, Shell, Caltex, BHPetrol
You can even earn Shopee Coins Cashback when you shop at these stores with ShopeePay. Score!
Once you’ve claimed your ePemula credit, you’ll stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM25,000 too!
If all of these rewards aren’t enough reason for you to claim your ePemula credit with ShopeePay, we have more good news! Spread the word and get your friends to claim their ePemula credit with ShopeePay, too, so you can join the ShopeePay #shopeeEPEMULAsquad social media contest and win exciting prizes! To join, all you need to do is:
- Follow @shopeepay_MY on Instragram and @ShopeeMY on TikTok.
- Gather three of your BFFs and post a group photo on Instagram or record a catchy video on TikTok.
- Chosen winners will be able to win cool prizes worth up to RM25,000!
Just make sure that all four members of your squad have claimed their ePemula credit with ShopeePay! Other T&Cs apply.
Excited to claim your ePemula credit? Don’t forget to redeem it from 8AM, 11 April until 11.59PM, 1 June 2022 and use it all up before it expires on 10 June 2022 at 11.59PM, okay! And make sure to claim with ShopeePay to enjoy these rewards and so much more! For more information, visit their website here. Don’t forget to also download your Shopee mobile app on App Store or Google Play.
What would you spend your RM150 ePemula on? Give us some ideas below!
M’sian Arrested After Killing Wife & 3mo Son & Fleeing Naked On A Motorcycle
A father was stunned to see his daughter and grandson covered in blood and lifeless after being stabbed in the...
M’sian Modifies His Nissan Skyline R32 Into A Police Car For Automotive Exhibition, PDRM Investigates
Creativity knows no bounds, but sometimes, we must have certain boundaries while being creative in order to avoid disappointing certain...
WATCH: Motorcyclist Allegedly Sniffs Glue While Riding Without Helmet & Number Plate
The Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) is currently looking for a man who is shown in a viral video riding a...
PM: M’sia Has Low Inflation Rate Compared To Other Countries
According to Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob, the rise in living costs happens not only in Malaysia but worldwide, and...
KJ: MySejahtera’s Traveller Pass No Longer Needed For M’sians Returning Home Starting 4 July
Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin has announced that the requirement for Malaysians coming back to the country from overseas to complete...
Tourism Minister: M’sians Can Redeem Up To RM100 E-Vouchers To Purchase Domestic Flight Tickets
Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nancy Shukri yesterday announced that five airlines are offering e-vouchers valued between RM25...
Minister Urges M’sians To Not Consume Cannabis-Infused Food & Drinks In Thailand
Many Malaysians and Singaporeans love to go to Thailand for short vacays as it is cheap and nearby. Recently, Thailand...
M’sian Couple Gets Into Accident & Steals Road User’s Car To Flee, Leaving Their Son’s Body Behind
After getting into an accident on Jalan Sungai Kelamah-Jelai-Gemas, Negeri Sembilan, a couple decided to leave the body of their...
Social Stories16 hours ago
Netizens Angered After Men Wrap Their Arms Around Waitress In Terengganu During Picture
Social Stories13 hours ago
Using Prayer Oil As ‘Affordable Cooking Oil?’ Local Preacher Says Lies Shouldn’t Be Part Of A Joke
People16 hours ago
22yo Becomes First Malay Model To Walk Paris Fashion Week!
Social Stories17 hours ago
Syed Saddiq Slams PM For Saying ‘Foreigners Also Enjoy Chicken Subsidy Meant For M’sians’