Good news for all Malaysian youths and students, the ePemula programme (which is similar to the eBelia programme back in 2021) is back again this year!
ICYMI, the Malaysian government has announced the ePemula programme under the Ministry of Finance’s Budget 2022. The government aims to help ease the burdens of 2 million Malaysian youths and full-time students by offering each person RM150 worth of e-wallet credits!
But first, in order to be eligible to claim ePemula credit, you’d have to fall under either of these criteria:
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged 18 to 20 in 2022 (born between 2002 and 2004) OR full-time students studying at tertiary levels (equivalent to diploma, SKM4, and above)
The RM150 will be credited as a one-off payment to students’ e-wallet of choice starting 8AM, 11 April 2022 until 11.59PM, 1 June 2022 and the credit will need to be used before it expires on 10 June 2022 at 11.59PM. And the great thing is, if you claim your ePemula credit with ShopeePay, you can enjoy even more vouchers and discounts! Interested? Read on to find out how!
Here’s how to claim your RM150 ePemula credit with your ShopeePay Wallet
It’s super easy! Just follow these steps and you’ll be on your way to redeeming your ePemula credit:
- Launch your Shopee mobile app and click on the ‘ePemula’ icon.
- You’ll be directed to your ShopeePay Wallet (which you’d need to activate & verify if you haven’t done so already). You’d also need to verify your IC to confirm your eligibility for ePemula.
- Once your IC has been verified, your RM150 ePemula credit will be credited to your account within the next 3 days.
Psstt.. make sure your Shopee app has been updated to the latest version to make your claim process smoother!
Wait, there’s more! Here’s everything you’ll get to enjoy on top of your RM150 ePemula credit!
Who doesn’t love getting extra vouchers, right? By claiming your RM150 ePemula credit with ShopeePay, you’ll actually receive an additional RM500 worth of guaranteed vouchers from ShopeePay! These vouchers will be credited to your account within one day of your successful claim. Here’s the breakdown of what you’ll get to enjoy:
- Enjoy up to RM90 worth of ShopeePay vouchers from these merchants:
- Kenny Rogers Roasters
- OLDTOWN White Coffee
- ZUS Coffee… and many more!
- Get up to RM50 worth of ShopeeMall vouchers from these brands:
- Mobile Gadgets: Sony, JBL, Edifier
- Health & Beauty: Clinelle, ROREC, Mandom
- Home Appliances: Russell Taylors, Tefal Home
- Fashion: Skechers, Oxwhite… and many more!
- Get a RM50 voucher for YES SIM card and data
- Up to RM310 worth of ShopeeFood Vouchers
- There will be various Free Delivery and Food Discount vouchers from your favourite F&B brands up for grabs!
- Daily 3% Coins Cashback for Offline Payments with ShopeePay Wallet
- When you’re out shopping in stores, make sure to pay using ShopeePay by scanning any pink DuitNow QR code. You’ll receive 3% Coins Cashback with no minimum spend! The cashback will be capped at 300 coins per transaction and this will be limited to 10 transactions per day.
Also, did you know that your ShopeePay Wallet can also be used physically in stores where you can receive special discounts and cashback? It’s true! This means that you can utilise your RM150 ePemula credit when you shop or dine at your favourite stores including:
- Fashion brands: JD Sports, Focus Point, Giordano, Elle, Common Sense
- Food & beverage: Taco Bell, KFC, KyoChon, myBurgerLab, CU Malaysia
- Tech: Samsung, Huawei, Switch, Xiaomi
- Beauty: innisfree, Guardian, Sa Sa
- Entertainment: TGV Cinemas, Red Box, FLYPROJECT, BookXcess, Gamers Hideout
- Petrol: Petron, Shell, Caltex, BHPetrol
You can even earn Shopee Coins Cashback when you shop at these stores with ShopeePay. Score!
Once you’ve claimed your ePemula credit, you’ll stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM25,000 too!
If all of these rewards aren’t enough reason for you to claim your ePemula credit with ShopeePay, we have more good news! Spread the word and get your friends to claim their ePemula credit with ShopeePay, too, so you can join the ShopeePay #shopeeEPEMULAsquad social media contest and win exciting prizes! To join, all you need to do is:
- Follow @shopeepay_MY on Instragram and @ShopeeMY on TikTok.
- Gather three of your BFFs and post a group photo on Instagram or record a catchy video on TikTok.
- Chosen winners will be able to win cool prizes worth up to RM25,000!
Just make sure that all four members of your squad have claimed their ePemula credit with ShopeePay! Other T&Cs apply.
Excited to claim your ePemula credit? Don’t forget to redeem it from 8AM, 11 April until 11.59PM, 1 June 2022 and use it all up before it expires on 10 June 2022 at 11.59PM, okay! And make sure to claim with ShopeePay to enjoy these rewards and so much more! For more information, visit their website here. Don’t forget to also download your Shopee mobile app on App Store or Google Play.
What would you spend your RM150 ePemula on? Give us some ideas below!
Former PM Ismail Sabri Says He is Ready to Quit Politics & That GE15 Was His Last Election
Following UMNO’s surprisingly disappointing results during the 15th General Election, the survival and the future of the party was questioned....
IGP: Public Must Follow Dress Codes at Police Stations Except in ‘Life or Death’ Emergencies
It was recently reported that a woman had complained that she had been denied entry into Kajang police station over...
Kelantan Corporation Responds to Backlash After Employment of State MB & Deputy’s Children
Recently, the employment of the Kelantan Menteri Besar and his deputy’s children in the Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (PKINK)...
Federal Government Agrees To Legalise Fireworks & Firecrackers, Says Nga Kor Ming
When the festivities are near, we will definitely hear many people playing with firecrackers and fireworks even though it is...
KL High Court Rejects Zahid Hamidi’s Bid to Permanently Regain Passport For DPM Duties
Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi failed in his application at the Kuala Lumpur High Court to get his passport...
“Don’t be shy, join me” – Communications Minister Says He Doesn’t Want A Dedicated Lift
Did you know that besides riding in a car amidst an entourage of blacked out cars and police vehicles, Malaysian...
Petaling Street Listed Under USA’s Report of Most Notorious Markets For Counterfeit Products
For many, visiting Petaling Street aka Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur is an experience of food, culture and business. But, what...
Influencer in China Who Cooked and Ate Great White Shark Fined Close to RM80,000
There’s a lot of debate about what animals we humans can eat and what we can’t eat. However, the general...
Social Stories18 hours ago
Update: Liquor Bottle Throwing Culprits Now In Police Custody
Social Stories19 hours ago
Muhyiddin: I Challenge Anwar, Show Me Your Party’s Accounts
Social Stories18 hours ago
WATCH: Patient Was Made To Wait For Almost 12 Hours For Treatment In Hospital Serdang
Social Stories19 hours ago
Bersatu Deputy President: Nurul Izzah Should Be Given Chance To Prove Her Capability