When it comes to skincare, there’s no denying that South Koreans definitely know what they’re doing. In fact, South Korean skincare has not just become a trend locally but across the globe as well. They pretty much caused almost every beauty junkie out there to become obsessed with “glass skin“.
And if you’ve never really understood the hype behind this trend, there’s no better time to jump on the bandwagon because this South Korean skincare brand just launched a super cool AR ‘store’ that we can visit from our own homes!
Introducing the Mamonde Blossoming Life virtual store that you can visit to find out more about their products and even get FREE samples!
Having a hard time imagining what a virtual store would look like?
Basically, it utilises augmented reality (AR) technology to create a virtual experience that goes beyond your mobile phone screens to make it more interactive for users. In this case, you can access the virtual store and explore the space via AR simply by moving your phone 360 degrees around you!
What makes this store special is that you can conveniently access it from the comforts of your own home!
We know it may sound super advanced but it’s actually really simple to access! All you have to do is:
1. Scan the QR code on this website as this can only be accessed through your phone. Once you scan it, you’ll be greeted by this screen below (make sure to turn on the volume to get the best experience):
2. Upon clicking “Let’s begin”, don’t forget to let the site access your phone’s “motion and orientation” feature.
3. And voila, you’ll arrive at the “store“! This is where you’ll be able to pan your phone around 360 degrees to check out your virtual surroundings. Have a peek at how it looks like here:
View this post on Instagram
4. Once you click enter on the virtual store’s door, you’ll be able to enter and check out their ‘display’ of best-seller products. You can also click on them and a pop-up will appear to reveal more information about the products.
5. The best part is, you can also get FREE samples from this virtual store! Simply tap on whichever product you’d like, then fill up the form to register and collect it at a Watsons store of your choice!
Now it feels like a real store, right?
The theme of the store is also heavily inspired by Mamonde’s brand identity
In case you haven’t noticed, Mamonde’s products commonly feature flowers as the main ingredient. Some of the products that really stand out include:
- Rose Toner Water – Made from 90.97% rose water, this toner can soothe and moisturise your skin, leaving it feeling uber hydrated.
- Red Energy Recovery Serum – This serum is meant to strengthen your skin’s barrier, smoothen your skin and give it a deep hydration to create smooth radiant skin in only five days!
- Blue Chamomile Soothing Repair Cream – Just like its name, this cream is most suited for sensitive, irritated skin or skin that lacks moisture.
Don’t know which would be suited for you? Why not try them out first with this special Instagram filter!
The filter is meant to emulate the effects of the three products so you can try it out and see what they can do for your skin. So this way, you can know which product would best suit your needs. Yay for technology!
And while you’re at it, why not join their ongoing Instagram contest where you can stand a chance to win up to RM350 worth of prizes!
You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Take video with your favourite Blossoming Life filter (you can choose from three!).
- Post it on Instagram story and make sure to tag @mamondemalaysia as well as use the hashtags #BlossomingLife, #MamondeMalaysia and #InspiredbyFlowers.
- Tag your friends & family to try out the filters and join in on the fun!
Pssst… want some tips? Include your Mamonde purchases in your Instagram story to have a higher chance of winning! The contest has started and will be ongoing until 31st October 2020 so hurry and get your selfie game on, guys!
And if you’ve got your eyes fixed on these products, we’ve got even greater news for you because…
The Mamonde Super Brand Day on Watsons online is happening NOW until 28 September 2020 & you can grab exclusive discounts!
The sale will be offering up to 39% off as well as vouchers on their products and if you spend a minimum of RM250, you can even walk away with gifts worth RM147. BTW, this sale will be happening for FOUR DAYS only so you better hurry!
South Korean beauty products are known to be gentle yet effective on the skin, so it definitely won’t hurt to check them out! For more information about Mamonde’s products, don’t forget to give this AR store a visit here.
MR DIY Sends Medical Equipment Worth RM480,000 to Sabah
The largest home appliance retailer in Malaysia, MR DIY has sent 9,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) and 20,000...
Dr Noor Hisham: Please Learn From Sabah Elections & Not Repeat It
Truth be told, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the country of late, with non-stop politicking from certain...
Annuar Musa Explains Why Cabinet’s State of Emergency Decision Is Justified
With talks of the Malaysian government pushing for calling for a state of emergency amidst the rising Covid-19 infection numbers...
Indonesian Police Mistakenly Beat Up Undercover Cop During Omnibus Law Protest
There’s an impostor undercover cop amongst us.. Tensions are high in Indonesia as protestors continue to flood the street to...
Istana Negara Advises Public To Not Make Speculations
Following Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s visit to Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan...
Social Stories24 hours ago
Homeless Father Moves Across Malaysia With His Two Daughters So He Can Sell Cakoi To Support Them
News5 hours ago
MEF: Unreasonable To Give Full Salaries And Allowances To Employees Working From Home
News6 hours ago
Girl Brings 23 Relatives On Blind Date, Bill Amounts Up To RM12k
News22 hours ago
Health DG: 710 Positive New Cases, 467 Discharged & Sadly, 10 Deaths As Of 23 October