When it comes to skincare, there’s no denying that South Koreans definitely know what they’re doing. In fact, South Korean skincare has not just become a trend locally but across the globe as well. They pretty much caused almost every beauty junkie out there to become obsessed with “glass skin“.
And if you’ve never really understood the hype behind this trend, there’s no better time to jump on the bandwagon because this South Korean skincare brand just launched a super cool AR ‘store’ that we can visit from our own homes!
Introducing the Mamonde Blossoming Life virtual store that you can visit to find out more about their products and even get FREE samples!
Having a hard time imagining what a virtual store would look like?
Basically, it utilises augmented reality (AR) technology to create a virtual experience that goes beyond your mobile phone screens to make it more interactive for users. In this case, you can access the virtual store and explore the space via AR simply by moving your phone 360 degrees around you!
What makes this store special is that you can conveniently access it from the comforts of your own home!
We know it may sound super advanced but it’s actually really simple to access! All you have to do is:
1. Scan the QR code on this website as this can only be accessed through your phone. Once you scan it, you’ll be greeted by this screen below (make sure to turn on the volume to get the best experience):
2. Upon clicking “Let’s begin”, don’t forget to let the site access your phone’s “motion and orientation” feature.
3. And voila, you’ll arrive at the “store“! This is where you’ll be able to pan your phone around 360 degrees to check out your virtual surroundings. Have a peek at how it looks like here:
View this post on Instagram
4. Once you click enter on the virtual store’s door, you’ll be able to enter and check out their ‘display’ of best-seller products. You can also click on them and a pop-up will appear to reveal more information about the products.
5. The best part is, you can also get FREE samples from this virtual store! Simply tap on whichever product you’d like, then fill up the form to register and collect it at a Watsons store of your choice!
Now it feels like a real store, right?
The theme of the store is also heavily inspired by Mamonde’s brand identity
In case you haven’t noticed, Mamonde’s products commonly feature flowers as the main ingredient. Some of the products that really stand out include:
- Rose Toner Water – Made from 90.97% rose water, this toner can soothe and moisturise your skin, leaving it feeling uber hydrated.
- Red Energy Recovery Serum – This serum is meant to strengthen your skin’s barrier, smoothen your skin and give it a deep hydration to create smooth radiant skin in only five days!
- Blue Chamomile Soothing Repair Cream – Just like its name, this cream is most suited for sensitive, irritated skin or skin that lacks moisture.
Don’t know which would be suited for you? Why not try them out first with this special Instagram filter!
The filter is meant to emulate the effects of the three products so you can try it out and see what they can do for your skin. So this way, you can know which product would best suit your needs. Yay for technology!
And while you’re at it, why not join their ongoing Instagram contest where you can stand a chance to win up to RM350 worth of prizes!
You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Take video with your favourite Blossoming Life filter (you can choose from three!).
- Post it on Instagram story and make sure to tag @mamondemalaysia as well as use the hashtags #BlossomingLife, #MamondeMalaysia and #InspiredbyFlowers.
- Tag your friends & family to try out the filters and join in on the fun!
Pssst… want some tips? Include your Mamonde purchases in your Instagram story to have a higher chance of winning! The contest has started and will be ongoing until 31st October 2020 so hurry and get your selfie game on, guys!
And if you’ve got your eyes fixed on these products, we’ve got even greater news for you because…
The Mamonde Super Brand Day on Watsons online is happening NOW until 28 September 2020 & you can grab exclusive discounts!
The sale will be offering up to 39% off as well as vouchers on their products and if you spend a minimum of RM250, you can even walk away with gifts worth RM147. BTW, this sale will be happening for FOUR DAYS only so you better hurry!
South Korean beauty products are known to be gentle yet effective on the skin, so it definitely won’t hurt to check them out! For more information about Mamonde’s products, don’t forget to give this AR store a visit here.
PDRM Proposes ‘Ability To Drive’ Assessment For Senior Citizens Before They Can Renew Their License
PDRM has suggested that the government needs to set a new requirement for senior citizens before they can renew their...
Sri Lanka’s Famous Shaman Who Allegedly Claims He Could Cure Covid-19 Dies Due To The Virus
A high-profile shaman from Sri Lanka who claimed he was able to stop the spread of the virus in his...
YB Khairy: Interval Between 1st & 2nd Doses Of AstraZeneca Vaccine Shortened To 6 Weeks
The Minister of Health, YB Khairy Jamaluddin informed that the period between the first and second doses of the AstraZeneca...
Lorry Driver High On Drugs Falls Asleep On The Wheel & Loses Control Of Vehicle On NKVE
A lorry driver lost control of his vehicle after falling asleep on the wheel and skidded on the NKVE heading...
M’sian Man In Somalia Sentenced To 15 Years In Jail For Assisting Terrorist Organisation
A 34-year-old Malaysian man named Ahmad Mustakim Abdul Hamid, was sentenced to 15 years in prison by a Somali military...
KJ: Herd Immunity No Longer Achievable With 80% Vaccination Due To Delta Variant
The Ministry of Health (KKM) will not longer use the conventional formula of achieving herd immunity with at least 80%...
56 Politicians Were Convicted Of Flouting SOPs Throughout The Lockdown Period
A couple of months ago, #KerajaanGagal was trending online for various reasons, one of which is the fact that many...
PDRM On The Hunt For Those Who Leaked Alleged Lewd Messages & Videos Of Celebrity Preacher
The police have opened up an investigation paper after detecting the spread of several video clips and lewd messages allegedly...
Film & TV12 hours ago
Phone Number Shown On ‘Squid Game’ Belongs To A Real Person Who Has Received Over 4000 Calls From Fans
Social Stories10 hours ago
Watch: Motorcyclist Crashes Into A Person Crossing Lanes At The Grand Saga Toll Plaza
Social Stories11 hours ago
Indian Court Orders Beauty Salon To Pay RM1.13 Million To A Customer For Ruining Her Haircut
Social Stories11 hours ago
SG Security Guard Fined RM14k For Pouring Hand Sanitiser Into Coworker’s Water Bottle