Connect with us


Teen Found Dead with Melted Headphones in Ears After Using Phone While Charging


Teen Found Dead With Melted Headphones In Ears After Using Phone While Charging - World Of Buzz 1
Source: Kwong Wah

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

How many of you are guilty of using your headphones while the phone is plugged in to the charger? Well, after reading this, you might just quit the habit! 

On Sunday (18 Feb), a young girl named Luiza Pinheiro was rushed to the hospital after she was fatally electrocuted by her smartphone. This gruesome incident took place in Riacho Frio, Brazil.


Source: the sun

According to The Sun, the 17-year-old teenager was lifeless when her body was found in her room at approximately 5pm. She was unconscious and her phone was plugged into a charger on the wall. Also, it appeared that the smartphone had been damaged by a ‘huge electric charge’.

Screen Shot 2018 02 21 At 5.45.22 Pm

Source: kwong wah

Luiza was immediately rushed to a local hospital but sadly, they failed to bring her back. A spokesperson from the hospital said,

“The girl’s grandmother told the doctor that her granddaughter was unconscious, lying on the floor and with headphones in her ears.”

According to Luiza’s relatives, they believe that the teenager was electrocuted because the phone was charging and it was melted by a massive electric charge. Also, the headphones were reportedly melted inside her ears as well.

Teen Found Dead With Melted Headphones In Ears After Using Phone While Charging - World Of Buzz

Source: kwong wah

Moreover, it was reported that there was no rain during the time of the incident but a lighting storm was recorded.

Netizens were shocked upon hearing this news because many of them actually practise what Luiza did on a daily basis.

“I charge my phone while watching YouTube every night after I come home from work. I guess I should stop doing that now,” a netizen said.

There have been far too many cases where smartphone users get electrocuted while charging their phones. To be safe, don’t use your phone while charging guys!


Also read: 12yo Boy Loses Finger and Vision in Right Eye After Phone Explodes in Hand

Finger Featured Image 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Just In

Ft Items Ft Items
News21 hours ago

Foreigners Get Arrested For Working in a Syndicate & Collecting RM500 in Donations at a Ramadan Bazaar

It appears that there are syndicates who target the generosity of the public at Ramadan bazaars. In a recent report,...

Ft Mayor2 Ft Mayor2
News2 days ago

Miri Mayor Tells Local & Foreign Artists to Have Concerts in Sarawak if Cannot Hold in Peninsular M’sia

There have recently been a number of issues when it comes to the holding of concerts by foreign artistes. There...

My Post 1 2023 03 31T123922.844 My Post 1 2023 03 31T123922.844
News2 days ago

These 6 LRT Stations Will Be Closed Starting April 2, Here Are Your Alternative Travel Options!

To everyone using the Ampang/Sri Petaling LRT line to get to and from work, this is important for you. 6...

Ft Najib Ft Najib
News2 days ago

“He was the author of his own misfortune” – Najib to Stay Behind Bars After Court Dismisses Review

The Federal Court has just dismissed former Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s application for leave to review his SRC...

My Post 1 2023 03 30T114439.130 My Post 1 2023 03 30T114439.130
News3 days ago

Elderly Man Who Was Allegedly Assaulted By MBPJ Officer To Face Obstruction Charge Tomorrow

Late last week, Malaysians were outraged as an elderly man was apparently assaulted by a Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ)...

Collage 17 2 Collage 17 2
News3 days ago

PDRM Will Fine Gatita Yan’s BF, But Can You Actually Set Your Car to Autopilot? Here’s What PDRM Says

Gatita Yan and her boyfriend got into trouble recently as the police are looking for them after a couple of...

Ft Lrt 2 Ft Lrt 2
News4 days ago

M’sian Man Gets Arrested For Going Down to LRT Track to Retrieve Earphones & Delaying Train

One of the worst things to come across on your daily commutes is a delay to the public transport system,...

My Post 1 2023 03 28T111403.590 My Post 1 2023 03 28T111403.590
News5 days ago

Kelantan Woman Hides Packed Meals in Her Toilet & Washing Machine to Sell to Non-Fasters

A businesswoman was caught hiding packed rice and dishes in the bathroom and washing machine of her house in Bachok,...


Latest Videos