Whenever Mother’s Day is right around the corner, we understand that most Malaysians would feel a certain pressure to get only the best gifts for the special ladies in their lives. Thankfully, with the help of technology, we can easily find a special gift for our mothers just by shopping around online~
If you’re reading this right now and you’re still clueless about what to give your mother, then we might have something that can help you…
Have you heard about GrabMart’s Mother’s Day challenge where you can win amazing dUCk products just by shopping?
Yup, we’re not kidding! GrabMart is collaborating with dUCk to bring some irresistible Mother’s Day presents for Malaysians who are on the hunt for the perfect gift for their mums! And the steps to win are super simple, too. Let us tell you more about this GrabMart Mother’s Day challenge!
Here’s how you can win Mother’s Day gifts from dUCk
To participate in this challenge, all you need to do is:
- Shop for various Mother’s Day gifts on GrabMart starting from 25 April – 15 May 2022. You can even enjoy 30% OFF from 1 – 8 May 2022.
- Make sure to spend a minimum of RM75 and you might stand a chance to win these dUCk products with just THREE orders.
It’s important to note that there are three different milestones that you need to go through in order to win the grand prize, okay! Here’s a clearer rundown of all the milestones!
- Milestone 1:
- Spend a minimum of RM75 on your GrabMart order and there will be 300 GrabReward points up for grabs every day! You can use the points to redeem awesome stuff!
- Milestone 2:
- Spend a minimum of RM75 on your GrabMart order and be the first 500 customers to answer a question correctly to win a dUCk Balm Bae lipstick! Your mum will surely smile when she receives this~
- Milestone 3:
- Spend a minimum of RM75 on your GrabMart order and be the first 200 customers to win the grand prize of a dUCk Garden Meadow scarf OR a dUCk Monogram Wristlet! There will be 100 scarves and 100 wristlets up for grabs which will be given out on a first-spend-first-win basis. Let’s elevate your mum’s outfits with these items so she can celebrate Mother’s Day in style!
Wondering what to shop for on GrabMart?
If you’re wondering about what’s available on GrabMart, you can find a wide variety of gift ideas that you can get for your mum on this special day, including flowers, cakes, chocolates, health and beauty items and more. The best part is, you can enjoy up to 30% OFF on these items from 1 – 8 May! Plus, you’ll also get to enjoy delivery within 30 minutes with GrabMart so you can shop worry-free even if you’re in a rush~
Want some gift ideas? Just check out some of our top picks from GrabMart here:
- A gorgeous bouquet of flowers from Garden Scents or Fast & Fresh Florist.
- Skincare products from Sa Sa or Laneige for the ultimate self-care experience.
- Surprise your mum with a yummy cake from Nadeje Cake Shop or Inside Scoop Ice Cream.
So, what are you waiting for, guys? Make sure to shop and enjoy 30% off on the items you want so you can stand a chance to win these beautiful dUCk items, okay! For more information about this challenge, you can head over to their website here.
What are you planning to get for your mum this Mother’s Day? Tell us below!
“BMW can’t get the same subsidies as Kancil”, Govt To Introduce New Targeted Fuel Mechanism
Senior Minister and International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali has announced that the federal government is...
Johor Experiences Shortage In Nurses As They Prefer Working In Singapore For Better Salaries
It appears that Johor is having a severe shortage of nurses, leading the state government to arrange for a meeting...
“Parliament proceedings are toxic & like pasar malam” – Ex Parliament Speaker Recalls His Experience
Parliament is a place intended for our representatives to debate on reforms and important issues. However, in Malaysia, there appears...
Space Debris Mysteriously Found in 3 Areas in India, Suspected to be From Chinese Rocket
Although it is rare to get hit by space debris, it appears that it is becoming a regular occurrence in...
PDRM On Lookout For BMW Driver For Braking Abruptly Several Times To Purposely Bother Other Drivers
The police are currently in the process of tracking down the driver of a white BMW, after the driver was...
UK Single Mother Forced to Undergo Surgery After Accidentally Swallowing a Covid-19 Swab Test
We often hear of people swallowing things which they are probably not meant to, such as coins, nails and even...
Another Database Allegedly Leaked & on Sale For Almost RM44,000, Has Information on 22.5 MILLION M’sians
Just 8 months ago 2 huge database were put up for sale on a well-known marketplace forum. One of the...
Minister: All States Agree On Min. RM0.20 Pollution Charge Per Plastic Bag To Combat Single Use Plastic
We use a lot of plastic bags in our daily life, especially when we tapau lunch or go to get...
Social Stories14 hours ago
Students Made To Sit On The Floor While Teachers Get VVIP Treatment At School Event
Social Stories9 hours ago
PM Ismail Sabri Defends Decision To Appoint Controversial Lecturer As His Special Officer
Social Stories9 hours ago
No Elon Musk, No Problem – Finance Expert
Social Stories11 hours ago
UKM Makes History By Becoming The First M’sian Public University To Open A Branch Overseas