The month of Ramadan is already here and all our Muslims friends have begun fasting. By the end of this holy month, they’ll also start prepping for possibly one of the most exciting times of the year: balik kampung to celebrate Raya with the family! Truth be told, it’s not just them who are enthusiastic about this time of the year, even us non-Muslims are equally semangat to celebrate with them and come for their open house.
As for during the puasa period, we know what all Malaysians will be doing best – heading to the many Ramadan bazaars there are around the Klang Valley! Here are some of our favourite Ramadan bazaars and what you die-die must get from each place:
- Bazaar Ramadan TTDI: popiah basah, ayam percik, raja murtabak
- Bazaar Ramadan Bangsar: rojabak (roti jala + murtabak), kuih pelita
- Bazaar Ramadan USJ 4: Uncle Jilli’s jacket potato, nasi biryani
- Other worthy mentions: Bazaar Ramadan Taman Melawati & Bazaar Ramadan Putrajaya
In fact, there are other exciting prizes you can win weekly or bi-weekly during the contest period, all of which will definitely impress your relatives this Raya 2019. Must have #style when you reunite with your cousins, amirite? Check them out below:
The best part? From 29 April to 18 August 2019, Boost is actually having its Super Shake Campaign where they are giving away a total of 8 units of the new Proton X70 cars as the grand prize! Yes, it’s no joke – which other contest gives away THAT many grand prizes?!
1. A new Proton X70 car worth RM100,000 to make your balik kampung journey that much sweeterImagine the look on your relatives’ faces when you drive a swanky new ride up their front porch. *winks* Plus, what could be better than having a brand new car for a road trip back to your hometown? One less thing to worry about, especially since this flagship SUV has ample space to fit everything you plan on transporting back and forth!
2. Travel vouchers worth RM3,000 so you can spend more quality time with your family on your dream holiday
View this post on Instagram
Show your family even more appreciation by bringing them for a much-needed holiday and get a Mayflower Travel Wallet worth RM3,000 – all courtesy of Boost!
3. A Dyson Supersonic hairdryer, which is possibly the most raved about beauty tool in 2019
View this post on Instagram
Ask any girl what’s at the top of their wish list when it comes to hair styling products and they’ll most probably say the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. Time to earn tokens and win this if you want to make smooth, luscious locks not just a dream but a reality!
Yup, apart from the generous grand prize of 8x units of Proton X70 cars and other cool prizes amounting to RM2.5 million, here are other amazing prizes you can win for yourself or even for your loved ones:
- Samsung 49″ 4K TV – something the whole family can enjoy!
- Jakel vouchers worth RM1,500 – for that someone who needs some major retail therapy for Raya.
- Universal Studios Singapore entry tickets – perhaps for someone whose bucket list needs to be ticked ASAP.
View this post on Instagram
Seriously though, guys, that’s just the tip of the iceberg because there are wayyy more prizes to be won! All you have to do? Pay with Boost at any online/offline merchants and you’ll get to earn tokens for every RM10 you spend. These tokens can then be used as an entry to winning the prizes you have your eyes set on 😉
Psst… we’ve even got some useful tips on how you can increase your chances of winning, so take note of these pro-tips:
- Need more time to collect tokens? You can actually rollover any unused tokens and bid on more prizes to increase your chances of winning.
- Notice how some prizes have a lower number of entries? Jackpot – this is the prize you should be placing your tokens in as well!
- Eating at your favourite restaurant, having a karaoke session with friends, or doing some grocery shopping? Why pay with cash when you can pay with Boost? After all, you can consolidate those payments to get your tokens for the prizes. Cash payment won’t give you those tokens leh…
- Is your brother out of phone data? Help him top-up his prepaid using Boost to earn tokens!
- Your neighbour not paying their bills on time? Give them a wonderful surprise by paying their bills for them
- Friend out of loose change for parking? Show them how hassle-free it is by scanning & paying with Boost
Remember, all those good deeds means you’ll be rewarded with more tokens and the more tokens you have, the higher your chances of taking home those prizes! Excited to collect these tokens and win some amazing prizes already? We know we are!
Now, tell us, which prizes have you got your eyes set on? 😉
Nga Kor Ming Resigns As Deputy Speaker Of The Parliament, Azalina Othman Takes His Place
Nga Kor Ming has announced his resignation as Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with immediate effect. Nga shared...
Indonesian Couple Gets Married In Front of Deceased Father As They Did Not Want Him To Miss It
We want our parents to be with us during special moments, especially when we graduate, get married or have our...
M’sian Senator Suggests Introducing Sign Language As Third Language In Educational Institutes
It’s no secret that Malaysians have been somewhat insensitive towards the needs of disabled people, after all, there are still...
Passing On The Torch: Syed Saddiq Congratulates One Of S’pore’s Youngest MP-Elect
The future of tomorrow depends on the youth of today. Recently, one of our nation’s youngest MP’s, Syed Saddiq, congratulated...
Watch: Adorable White Lion Cub Rejected By His Mother, Bonds With Zookeeper Instead
Every child yearns for their mother’s love but the love isn’t limited to just humans. Animals also yearn for the...
- Current Affairs17 hours ago
Aishwarya Rai & Daughter Tests Positive For Covid-19; Husband & Father-In-Law Also Infected
- Current Affairs20 hours ago
Malaysian Man Arrested For Killing 3 Cats In a Washing Machine At Kepong Dobi
- Food17 hours ago
12 Unique Roti Canai In Malaysia You MUST Try At Least Once
- Current Affairs16 hours ago
15yo Teenager’s Arm & Hand Paralyzed After Playing Video Games For 22 HOURS Daily