The month of Ramadan is already here and all our Muslims friends have begun fasting. By the end of this holy month, they’ll also start prepping for possibly one of the most exciting times of the year: balik kampung to celebrate Raya with the family! Truth be told, it’s not just them who are enthusiastic about this time of the year, even us non-Muslims are equally semangat to celebrate with them and come for their open house.
As for during the puasa period, we know what all Malaysians will be doing best – heading to the many Ramadan bazaars there are around the Klang Valley! Here are some of our favourite Ramadan bazaars and what you die-die must get from each place:
- Bazaar Ramadan TTDI: popiah basah, ayam percik, raja murtabak
- Bazaar Ramadan Bangsar: rojabak (roti jala + murtabak), kuih pelita
- Bazaar Ramadan USJ 4: Uncle Jilli’s jacket potato, nasi biryani
- Other worthy mentions: Bazaar Ramadan Taman Melawati & Bazaar Ramadan Putrajaya
In fact, there are other exciting prizes you can win weekly or bi-weekly during the contest period, all of which will definitely impress your relatives this Raya 2019. Must have #style when you reunite with your cousins, amirite? Check them out below:
The best part? From 29 April to 18 August 2019, Boost is actually having its Super Shake Campaign where they are giving away a total of 8 units of the new Proton X70 cars as the grand prize! Yes, it’s no joke – which other contest gives away THAT many grand prizes?!
1. A new Proton X70 car worth RM100,000 to make your balik kampung journey that much sweeterImagine the look on your relatives’ faces when you drive a swanky new ride up their front porch. *winks* Plus, what could be better than having a brand new car for a road trip back to your hometown? One less thing to worry about, especially since this flagship SUV has ample space to fit everything you plan on transporting back and forth!
2. Travel vouchers worth RM3,000 so you can spend more quality time with your family on your dream holiday
View this post on Instagram
Show your family even more appreciation by bringing them for a much-needed holiday and get a Mayflower Travel Wallet worth RM3,000 – all courtesy of Boost!
3. A Dyson Supersonic hairdryer, which is possibly the most raved about beauty tool in 2019
View this post on Instagram
Ask any girl what’s at the top of their wish list when it comes to hair styling products and they’ll most probably say the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. Time to earn tokens and win this if you want to make smooth, luscious locks not just a dream but a reality!
Yup, apart from the generous grand prize of 8x units of Proton X70 cars and other cool prizes amounting to RM2.5 million, here are other amazing prizes you can win for yourself or even for your loved ones:
- Samsung 49″ 4K TV – something the whole family can enjoy!
- Jakel vouchers worth RM1,500 – for that someone who needs some major retail therapy for Raya.
- Universal Studios Singapore entry tickets – perhaps for someone whose bucket list needs to be ticked ASAP.
View this post on Instagram
Seriously though, guys, that’s just the tip of the iceberg because there are wayyy more prizes to be won! All you have to do? Pay with Boost at any online/offline merchants and you’ll get to earn tokens for every RM10 you spend. These tokens can then be used as an entry to winning the prizes you have your eyes set on 😉
Psst… we’ve even got some useful tips on how you can increase your chances of winning, so take note of these pro-tips:
- Need more time to collect tokens? You can actually rollover any unused tokens and bid on more prizes to increase your chances of winning.
- Notice how some prizes have a lower number of entries? Jackpot – this is the prize you should be placing your tokens in as well!
- Eating at your favourite restaurant, having a karaoke session with friends, or doing some grocery shopping? Why pay with cash when you can pay with Boost? After all, you can consolidate those payments to get your tokens for the prizes. Cash payment won’t give you those tokens leh…
- Is your brother out of phone data? Help him top-up his prepaid using Boost to earn tokens!
- Your neighbour not paying their bills on time? Give them a wonderful surprise by paying their bills for them
- Friend out of loose change for parking? Show them how hassle-free it is by scanning & paying with Boost
Remember, all those good deeds means you’ll be rewarded with more tokens and the more tokens you have, the higher your chances of taking home those prizes! Excited to collect these tokens and win some amazing prizes already? We know we are!
Now, tell us, which prizes have you got your eyes set on? 😉
Macau Scam: Prime Suspect Who Fled MACC Denies All Allegations of The Crime In An Online Video
Alvin Goh, the prime suspect of the Macau scam who was said to be on-the-run after authorities discovered that he...
Odour Pollution Due To Oil Spills Detected In Kajang River, Suspected To Be Act Of Sabotage
With water disruptions taking place so often in the Klang Valley, are we even surprised when authorities find yet another...
19yo Teenager Dies After His Motorcycle Was Hit By A Police Patrol Car In Kelantan
A 19-year-old teenager died in an accident after the motorcycle he was riding on was hit by a police patrol...
31% Malaysians Feel Lonely Ever Since the Pandemic Started
A newly-released Snapchat Friendship Report found that 31% of Malaysians felt lonely ever since the pandemic started. As COVID-19 cases...
Hawker Stall Owner Fined RM1,000 While Going Back To His House Within The Same District
A hawker stall owner who was on the way home in the evening encountered a roadblock and was fined RM1,000...
Social Stories15 hours ago
“I’m going to be a father soon” M’sian Dies In Hit & Run, Family Appeals For Dashcam Footage
News11 hours ago
Grandma Dies in Car Crash at Jalan Loke Yew, 9yo Grandson Survives
Social Stories13 hours ago
Mak Cik Selling Nasi Lemak Lives In A Kitchen In Kuala Klawang With Her Family Of Seven
Opinion14 hours ago
Why Are Malaysians Annoyed With The New Reality Show ‘The House’ That Just Premiered