When we talk about high-quality photography, the first thing that comes to mind has got to be DSLRs. However, bringing a DSLR around everywhere is simply not practical. Must change the lens lah, adjust settings lah; so mafan!
Thank goodness then that smartphone cameras have advanced significantly to the point that it’s hard to differentiate photos taken by a phone and by a dedicated camera. In some cases, they even outclass a DSLR too, such as the one found in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and the Mi Note 10 Pro. Not only does it have FIVE lenses but its main lens has a whopping 108 Megapixels weh!
Yes, way! Here are some features you NEED to know about Xiaomi’s latest offering that will change smartphone photography forever:
1. World’s FIRST 108 Megapixel lens on a smartphone!
World’s first! Experience first-hand the world’s largest Megapixel count on a smartphone camera lens! What’s more impressive is that its part of a Penta-Camera setup too. As the name suggests, it has FIVE different lenses which consist of:
- 108 MP Wide-angle
- 12 MP Portrait lens with 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP Telephoto with 5x optical zoom
- 20 MP Super Wide Angle
- 2 MP Macro
Source: Kenji Ooi
Source: Kenji Ooi
With a 108MP lens, you’ll get super sharp photos with a total of 12032 x 9042-pixel resolution! Now that’s the highest resolution of any smartphone on the market which elevates details on your photos to the next level.
Furthermore, with the Penta camera readily available to you, it also gives pro-grade flexibility for all scenarios. Now you don’t have to worry about your environment and set up before snapping that photo!
2. Seamless zoom experienceWhat happens when we zoom in while capturing a photo? The photo quality becomes blurry and we get frustrated with the final product. However, with the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro, the quality of the photo won’t be affected in the slightest when you zoom in.
I mean, just check out the lenses zoom capabilities:
- 5x optical zoom
- 10x hybrid zoom
- 50x digital zoom
Thanks to its multiple-lens setup, a seamless zoom experience is achievable right from 0.6 times to up to 50 times weh! The image quality won’t be compromised too.
3. A dedicated VLOG mode to create amazing videos without the hassle of editing!
Another new feature that’s the first in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the VLOG mode. Through this mode, you can:
- Capture video blogs by shooting each segment in sequence.
- This will essentially cut out the editing stage and make VLOGs super easy!
Awesome weh! Time to create that epic vlog in an instant and share it with the world. Confirm will make our friends super jealous on social media. 😛
4. Top of the line specsCan you imagine having a 5260mAH of battery? Tahan lama giler weh! Now we don’t need to find a power bank or plug point when you’re on outside and need to snap those Insta-photos!
Besides that, the specs are super impressive too. Here’s what to expect:
- 30W charger
- 3D curved glass black cover
- Arc AMOLED Screen
- In-Screen Finger Print Sensor
- Hi-Res Audio and IR Blaster
- Headphone Jack (Oh, how we have missed this!)
- It also has a dual OIS which enhances the stability of video shooting. STEADY BRO! (RAW File Supported, Vlog Mode)
Upgrade your mobile photography to a whole new level with Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro today!
Planning to join the Penta-camera revolution? You can purchase both the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro through Lazada and Shopee via the links below:
Pixel perfect! For more information on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, Mi Note 10 and a range of awesome products by Xiaomi, click here.
M’sians Share How The Internet Helped Them Survive & Earn A Living During The MCO
Since the pandemic started, many businesses have taken quite a hit. They’re making less money due to fewer customers as...
Vitamin C: 5 Fascinating Facts M’sians Need To Know About The Most Popular Vitamin In The World
Ever since we were kids, our moms would tell us to take vitamin C so we don’t get sick. Most...
OMG! This e-Wallet Lets M’sians Pick & Win ANY Gift They Want, Including a Samsung S20 Ultra!
As of today, e-wallets are widely used all over the country. It’s safer, more convenient, and with the multitude of...
- Malaysia22 hours ago
Abang FoodPanda Killed By 21yo Drunk Driver After Delivering His Wife’s Food To Customers
- Viral19 hours ago
Woman Upset & Disappointed Because She Received RM2.1k LV Wallet From BF
- Malaysia18 hours ago
Drunk Driver Who Killed Man While Driving Against Traffic Charged With Murder, Denied Bail
- Viral21 hours ago
Louis Vuitton Boutique Robbed During George Floyd Riots, RM368K Worth of Bags Stolen!