Given a choice, most of us prefer not to work but then reality hits us as we are faced with our bills and other commitments. Adulting is hard, guys! However, sometimes we manage to land in the perfect job that somehow seems to be more fun than actual work.
If a boring office job is not your cup of tea then perhaps this job travelling around the world and getting to taste some of the world’s finest whisky might just be right up your alley. No, we aren’t pulling your leg, this job actually exists!
According to Metro, Scottish whisky company Grant’s is hiring a global drinks ambassador and the main responsibility is to get people to buy and drink whisky by drinking it yourself. Now, for such a dream job, part of the job interview requires the candidates to travel the world while sipping some awesome whisky.
To actually get selected as part of this job interview, here are the things you need to know:
1. Be creative and create a cocktail that contains three ingredients with one of them being Grant’s whisky, of course. Post it on social media with the hashtag #GrantsInterview.
2. Grant’s will select 250 applicants and send them an application form.
3. Out of these 250, 20 lucky candidates will be chosen and they will be sent to the original distillery in Dufftown, Speyside for a mixer event.
4. These 20 candidates will get two nights at a hotel and they need to complete the challenges set.
5. The final three will be sent around the world to three places in October, one to Poland, Israel, and India; one to South Africa, the Nordics, and Colombia; and one to Russia, Taiwan, and France.
From these three finalists, the best one will be chosen and this person will be known as Grant’s global drinks ambassador where they will be responsible for promoting the brand across the world, while simultaneously indulging in some fine, fine whisky.
So, if you feel like this is your true calling, then sign up here and remember to send us some of that whisky when you get the job! 😉
Macau Scam: Prime Suspect Who Fled MACC Denies All Allegations of The Crime In An Online Video
Alvin Goh, the prime suspect of the Macau scam who was said to be on-the-run after authorities discovered that he...
Odour Pollution Due To Oil Spills Detected In Kajang River, Suspected To Be Act Of Sabotage
With water disruptions taking place so often in the Klang Valley, are we even surprised when authorities find yet another...
19yo Teenager Dies After His Motorcycle Was Hit By A Police Patrol Car In Kelantan
A 19-year-old teenager died in an accident after the motorcycle he was riding on was hit by a police patrol...
31% Malaysians Feel Lonely Ever Since the Pandemic Started
A newly-released Snapchat Friendship Report found that 31% of Malaysians felt lonely ever since the pandemic started. As COVID-19 cases...
Hawker Stall Owner Fined RM1,000 While Going Back To His House Within The Same District
A hawker stall owner who was on the way home in the evening encountered a roadblock and was fined RM1,000...
Social Stories20 hours ago
“I’m going to be a father soon” M’sian Dies In Hit & Run, Family Appeals For Dashcam Footage
News16 hours ago
Grandma Dies in Car Crash at Jalan Loke Yew, 9yo Grandson Survives
Social Stories18 hours ago
Mak Cik Selling Nasi Lemak Lives In A Kitchen In Kuala Klawang With Her Family Of Seven
Opinion19 hours ago
Why Are Malaysians Annoyed With The New Reality Show ‘The House’ That Just Premiered