This is truly outrageous! About 30 poor doggies were poisoned to death by some cruel people at night near a housing area in Simpang Ampat, Penang not long ago.
According to Oriental Daily, these dogs were actually raised by an old man who lives nearby to take care of his fields. He started with around three or four dogs at first but they breed really quickly and soon, the number increased to more than 30 pooches.
About a month ago, the dogs started dying one after another in batches, which puzzled the old man. It was then that he discovered his dogs were being poisoned by unidentified people in the middle of the night. They would feed the unsuspecting dogs with some doctored food. So cruel!
After eating the poisoned food, it would cause the dogs to vomit and finally their bodies would twitch as they lay there helplessly struggling for life. Once, the old man even discovered as many as 10 dead dogs who died at the same time. That’s sad! He had no choice but to keep digging graves to bury his pets but did not make any reports.
The old man also kept some chickens and ducks at the fields next to his house along with his dogs. In several spots around the area, dog vomit with traces of poison was found but it was quickly cleared to ensure that other innocent animals would not fall victim to the poison as well.
One of the social workers in Simpang Ampat found one of the dead bodies and the old man complaint to him. The staff said that it might have been neighbours who were displeased at the rate the dogs were breeding and decided to do something about it. Now that there are only a few remaining dogs, no more poison was found in the area.
However, he said that this was a really cruel way to solve the problem and said that they should have found a more humane solution.
Poisoning innocent dogs isn’t right, people! There should be another better way to solve this issue!
Govt: Misleading Ads Are Prohibited, Action Can Be Taken Against Advertisers
Have you ever saw a food ad, got tempted by it how awesome it looks, went to buy the food...
Malaysian Couple Who Rescues Injured Animals Seeks To Get Rid Of Social Stigma Surrounding Dogs
For the past eight years, 28-year-old Nurul Ain Abdul Hamid and her husband, Muhammad Razeef Che Samah, have been rescuing...
Malaysian Exposed By UK Tabloid For Intl Human Organ Trading Arrested in Kuching
The man who was recently exposed by The Sun in the UK for illegally selling human organs in the international...
Limit on Hiring Foreign Workers In Malaysia To Be Lifted, But Local Workers Should Be Prioritised
On 29 July, it was made official that foreign workers are limited to working in only three sectors which are...
“I Thought It Was A Doll!” Shocked Passerby Finds Body Of Baby With Umbilical Cord Still Intact In Sabah
Disclaimer: Graphic images, viewer discretion is advised. The body of a poor little baby boy was found after he was...
- Current Affairs23 hours ago
4-year-old Kedah Girl Dies After Father Forgets and Leaves Her In The Car For 10 Hours
- News23 hours ago
M’sian Reveals How He Got Kicked Out Of Rented Subang Unit Once Owner Found Out He Was Indian
- News19 hours ago
Woman Denied Entrance Into Kuala Lumpur Library For Wearing A “Revealing Blouse”
- Current Affairs20 hours ago
Pharmaceutical Company, Pfizer, Is Reported To Have Successfully Produced A Vaccine for Covid-19