Starting 8 January 2021 till 31 January, Selangor Tourism is giving out FREE RM200 travel vouchers to fellow Malaysians.
Now, with the rise in cases, many are encouraged to stay in and not travel interstate (even though it’s technically allowed). So, if you’re keeping to yourself and once awhile need to get some air, you can consider going around Selangor instead – with safety precautions of course!
The RM200 vouchers is an initiative known as “Nak Bercuti? Pusing Selangor Dulu!” to boost tourism inside the state.
Do note that there’s only a limited amount of vouchers given out, so it’s first come first serve.
Here’s how you can claim and use the RM200 voucher:
- It will be available on Touch n’ Go and Lazada
- Choose either platform and register yourself for it
- Once you’ve claimed the RM200 voucher, you can use it to purchase any travel packages under the microlink given
Under the microlink, the packages are categorised into 3 types:
- Homestay experience (all homestays which are registered under Selangor)
- Themepark experience (such as Sunway Lagoon, Jumpstreet, etc)
- Hotel packages (where there’ll be 3D2N sets and more)
There are plenty of deals for you to check out as there are a total of 43 merchants & brands across the 3 categories!
For those who successfully obtain RM200 travel vouchers for themselves can use it up to 31st June 2021 before it expires.
If you are stepping out of your house, of course, don’t forget to to practise these things:
- Always keep a distance from strangers
- Always keep your mask on, especially when speaking to strangers
- Sanitise your hands frequently and avoid touching your face with it