Our cabinet of ministers is finally completed!
Today (2 July 2018), the final batch of cabinet ministers including the deputy ministers have sworn in to serve the country from 2018 to 2023 at Istana Negara before the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan. Yass, congrats y’all!
So, here’s the complete list of federal and deputy ministers in our new government. Take a seat, everyone!
1. Ministry of Defence
- Federal Minister: Haji Mohamad bin Sabu
2. Ministry of Finance
- Federal Minister: Lim Guan Eng
- Deputy Minister: Ir Amiruddin Hamzah
3. Ministry of Home Affairs
- Federal Minister: Muhyiddin Yassin
- Deputy Minister: Azis Jamman
4. Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Federal Minister: Azmin Ali
5. Ministry of Education
- Federal Minister: Dr Maszlee Malik
- Deputy Minister: Teo Nie Ching
6. Ministry of Youth & Sports
- Federal Minister: Syed Saddiq Abd Rahman
- Deputy Minister: Steven Sim Chee Keong
7. Ministry of Rural & Regional Development
- Federal Minister: Rina Harun
- Deputy Minister: Sivarasa Rasiah
8. Ministry of Housing & Local Development
- Federal Minister: Zuraida Kamaruddin
9. Ministry of Communication & Multimedia
- Federal Minister: Gobind Singh Deo
- Deputy Minister: Eddin Syazlee
10. Ministry of Transport
- Federal Minister: Anthony Loke Siew Fook
- Deputy Minister: Kamarudin Jaffar
11. Ministry of Human Resources
- Federal Minister: M Kulasegaran
- Deputy Minister: Mahfuz Omar
12. Ministry of Health
- Federal Minister: Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad
- Deputy Minister: Dr Lee Boon Chye
13. Ministry of Agriculture & Agro-based Industry
- Federal Minister: Salahuddin Ayub
- Deputy Minister: Sim Tze Tzin
14. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Minister: Saifuddin Abdullah
15. Ministry of Federal Territories
- Federal Minister: Khalid Samad
- Deputy Minister: Dr Shahruddin Md Salleh
16. Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Federal Minister: Mohammad Din Ketapi
- Deputy Minister: Bakhtiar Wan Chik
17. Ministry of Energy, Technology, Science, Climate Change & Environment
- Federal Minister: Yeo Bee Yin
- Deputy Minister: Isnaraissah Munirah Majilis
18. Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development
- Federal Minister: Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail
- Deputy Minister: Hannah Yeoh Tseow Suan
19. Ministry of International Trade & Industry
- Federal Minister: Darell Leiking
- Deputy Minister: Dr Ong Kian Ming
20. Ministry of Domestic Trade, Consumer Affairs
- Federal Minister: Saifuddin Nasution Ismail
- Deputy Minister: Chong Chieng Jen
21. Ministry of Entrepreneur Development
- Federal Minister: Redzuan Md Yusof
- Deputy Minister: Dr Mohd Hatta Md Ramli
22. Ministry of Primary Industries
- Federal Minister: Teresa Kok
- Deputy Minister: Shamsul Iskandar Md Akin
23. Ministry of Works
- Federal Minister: Baru Bian
- Deputy Minister: Mohd Anuar Mohd Tahir
24. Ministry of Water, Land & Natural Resources
- Federal Minister: Dr A Xavier Jayakumar
- Deputy Minister: Tengku Zulpuri Shah Raja Puji
25. Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Judicial Affairs)
- Federal Minister: Liew Vui Keong
- Deputy Minister: Mohamed Hanipa Maidin
26. Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Islamic Affairs)
- Federal Minister: Mujahid Yusof Rawa
- Deputy Minister: Fuziah Salleh
Phew! Such a long list!
According to Malaysiakini, four ministers on the list are from PKR while Bersatu, DAP, and Amanah got two ministers each. Therefore, led by the prime minister and deputy prime minister – Tun Dr Mahathir and Dr Wan Azizah, respectively – these ministers will represent the Malaysian people in parliament and become the essential lawmakers of our beloved country.
So, we hope that this colourful list of ministers will continue to fight the good fight and always choose to serve Malaysians justly. #Salute
Apart from that, we must also play our part as citizens and participate in dialogues that matter and actively cooperate with the government to help our country progress. United we stand, divided we fall!
Here’s to a new and better Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!
“BMW can’t get the same subsidies as Kancil”, Govt To Introduce New Targeted Fuel Mechanism
Senior Minister and International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali has announced that the federal government is...
Johor Experiences Shortage In Nurses As They Prefer Working In Singapore For Better Salaries
It appears that Johor is having a severe shortage of nurses, leading the state government to arrange for a meeting...
“Parliament proceedings are toxic & like pasar malam” – Ex Parliament Speaker Recalls His Experience
Parliament is a place intended for our representatives to debate on reforms and important issues. However, in Malaysia, there appears...
Space Debris Mysteriously Found in 3 Areas in India, Suspected to be From Chinese Rocket
Although it is rare to get hit by space debris, it appears that it is becoming a regular occurrence in...
PDRM On Lookout For BMW Driver For Braking Abruptly Several Times To Purposely Bother Other Drivers
The police are currently in the process of tracking down the driver of a white BMW, after the driver was...
UK Single Mother Forced to Undergo Surgery After Accidentally Swallowing a Covid-19 Swab Test
We often hear of people swallowing things which they are probably not meant to, such as coins, nails and even...
Another Database Allegedly Leaked & on Sale For Almost RM44,000, Has Information on 22.5 MILLION M’sians
Just 8 months ago 2 huge database were put up for sale on a well-known marketplace forum. One of the...
Minister: All States Agree On Min. RM0.20 Pollution Charge Per Plastic Bag To Combat Single Use Plastic
We use a lot of plastic bags in our daily life, especially when we tapau lunch or go to get...
Social Stories15 hours ago
Students Made To Sit On The Floor While Teachers Get VVIP Treatment At School Event
Social Stories10 hours ago
PM Ismail Sabri Defends Decision To Appoint Controversial Lecturer As His Special Officer
Social Stories10 hours ago
No Elon Musk, No Problem – Finance Expert
Social Stories12 hours ago
UKM Makes History By Becoming The First M’sian Public University To Open A Branch Overseas