With all the fiasco about #AdhamBabaLetakJawatan happening all over social media yesterday (9 February), there was another Minister that was trending too.
The photos show a glowed-up Rina Harun posing for photos before seemingly recording a video for KPWKM.
Netizens were quick to notice her transformation and praised her new appearance.
- “Datuk Seri Rina Harun’s transformation is mind-blowing! Damn pretty. The glow up that we need.”
- “On another note, Rina Harun looks amazing. That is one great transformation. Be it via surgery, through strict dieting or exercising. Regardless, I’m sure she has to work equally hard to maintain it. Perhaps I should start taking care of myself again.”
Some even said that they are using her transformation as motivation to get a glow up themselves.
- “If Rina Harun can glow up at that age, it’s impossible that I can’t. I have Rina Harun’s old photo as a motivation.”
- “Rina Harun should really make a thread about her dieting journey. She did it within two months. It took me a whole year man to lose about 25kg.”
- “Forget the unusual hot weather in Putrajaya, this one is much hotter! YB Rina Harun is so inspiring! I’m looking for my skipping rope now.”
- “Rina Harun, please give me some tips and motivation. I need it. That is really some real glow up.”
Well, how did she do it? Rina Harun said that she owes it all to exercise and a healthy diet.
“I cycle and adopt a healthy diet. What’s important is the intention to be healthy,” she said in an interview.
While it is great that Rina Harun has started adopting a healthier lifestyle, let’s hope that more pressing matters in the country will be talked about more and that netizens will be able to use their voice to make a change.
“That’s my salary for 3 months,” Netizens React To This RM6900 Burberry Shirt That The PM Wears
Netizens are talking about Malaysia’s prime minister Ismail Sabri’s shirt again, this time, it’s an RM6,900 red shirt from Burberry....
Finance Minister: Govt To Give RM77.3 Billion In Subsidies For The Rakyat This Year, Largest In History
Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz has revealed that the projected consumption subsidy expenditure so far for 2022...
“Do not remove subsidy or we will take it to the streets,” IIUM & UM Student Unions To The Govt
In a joint statement, the IIUM Student Union and University Malaya Students’ Union urge the government to eliminate the action...
PM: Electricity, Water Tariffs in Peninsula M’sia Unchanged, Price Ceiling For Chickens Won’t Be Abolished
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has announced that the government will track back its decisions and will not...
KJ: New Wave Of Covid-19 Coming Sooner Than We Thought
Malaysia is expected to face a new wave of Covid-19 sooner than we all think, sooner than the two or...
HR Ministry: Employees Can Apply For Flexible Work Arrangements Starting From Sept 1
The Covid-19 pandemic has proven that working from home (WFH) is doable. During the height of the crisis, the government...
“Gov’t Ministers’ Salaries Should Be Cut 20%,” Says Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz
Malaysians know that the Ministers in the country earn at least five figures in a month, and that is A LOT more...
Kelantan Man Attempts Suicide But Changes His Mind When His Family Brings Over Lunchbox
Times are tough are there are tons of reasons that may trigger a person to end their life, but it...
Social Stories9 hours ago
WATCH: Coconut From Roadside Tree In Penang Falls Directly Onto Motorcyclist’s Head
Film & TV9 hours ago
Local Drama Slammed For Hospital Scene With Incorrectly Inserted Intubation Tube, Director Clarifies
Social Stories5 hours ago
WATCH: Nightclub Goers Push Past Barriers & Run Away From Police In Raid At Nightclub In KL
Social Stories5 hours ago
M’sian Catches Her Husband Cheating & Keeping Nudes of Other Women, Netizens Call For Divorce