fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

M’sian Shares How Phone Exploded When Charging Overnight, Curtain & Pillow Caught On Fire

Published

M'Sian Shares How Phone Exploded When Charging Overnight, Curtain &Amp; Pillow Caught On Fire - World Of Buzz
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Damn, that was a close call! 

In a post which was shared on Info Semasa Berita, a Malaysian almost lost their life because they were charging their phone overnight. Gg liao, I always charge my phone overnight.

73022932 387058858850112 2386687367604862976 N

Source: facebook

The netizen shared that they were fast asleep when the incident happened. They heard a loud “pop”and as soon as they woke up, the netizen realised that their curtain and pillow was on fire. So, the netizen immediately turned off the switch connected to the charger device and threw the phone on the floor. The whole house was filled with smoke because of the fire.

72875178 387058892183442 957776298258726912 N 1

Source: facebook

The netizen said that luckily they were saved by the younger sibling, who heard the netizen scream and quickly opened the door. Thankfully nothing bad happened to the netizen, but they advised the public not to charge smartphones overnight because things could seriously go wrong. The netizen then said that they still feel the chills going down their spine when thinking about what happened.

74985510 387058922183439 3937460471753342976 N

Source: facebook

That said, guys, remember not to charge your phone overnight and make sure you use original products that are designated for your phone. 

 

Also read: 7yo Dies in Fire From Phone Charger Explosion, Firefighters Blamed for Taking Their Time to Arrive

7Yo Trapped At Window After Building Catches Fire From Phone Charger Explosion - World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

TRENDING TODAY