The PUBG addiction (yes, it is a thing) has caused so many devastations. Just a while back, we reported about a husband who decided to leave his pregnant wife and family after their marriage got in the way of his PUBG passion.
Recently, the game was behind another incident that could have caused a man in India his life. The 25-year-old man from Chhindawara accidentally drank acid, thinking that it was a bottle of water.
Dr Manan Gogiya, the person who saved the victim’s life stated that the incident happened when he was playing PUBG on his mobile phone in the courtyard. He said, as quoted by Times of India,
“A bottle of acid was kept near him. Busy in the game, he accidentally drank the acid, mistaking it for water. His condition deteriorated and he was rushed to the hospital.”
Dr Gogiya who did surgery on the victim also shared that his stomach was full of ulcers and he is slowly recovering after the surgery. He said,
“But even during treatment, he was busy playing games on his phone. When he was not playing games, he would be watching movies on his phone.”
So what can we learn from this incident? There is nothing wrong with playing games or watching movies on your mobile phones. However, when you are addicted or too engrossed in it, that is when bad things will happen.
So our advice is to always have some time off and designate a specific time for you to do those things. Try to have some self-control too, ok?
Netizens Disgusted After Spotting Rats In Zoo Negara’s Penguin Enclosure
As some of you may know, Zoo Negara was struggling to sustain itself during the MCO due to the lack...
Pakistani Man Who Assaulted Nepalese Security Guard Sentenced To 4 Months Jail
In a recent update, The Kuala Lumpur Magistrate’s Court ruled a four-month jail sentence for the Pakistani man who abused...
Beware: Malaysian Teen Gets Robbed By Man That He Met On MiChat
Don’t trust people online so easily. Recently, a male teen in Johor was robbed when he went out with a...
Four MBSA Officers Detained For Accepting Bribes Up to RM3,500 to Protect Gambling Activities
After Bukit Aman said they would investigate several officers and policemen reported to be protecting illegal gambling premises around Sungai...
Poor Pet Cat In Melaka Left In Cage Outside House By Insensitive Owner During Freak Storm
Sometimes, it’s better to be a stray animal. It’s no secret that they have it tough but at least they...
- News20 hours ago
Dead Baby Rats Found In Kampar Supermarket In Perak
- Current Affairs20 hours ago
Thailand Will Not Open Its International Borders To Tourists Until 2021
- News22 hours ago
Parents Allegedly Shoved Food in Child’s Mouth, Caned & Frightened Him With Hanger
- Current Affairs21 hours ago
Kedah Woman With Pink Tag Caught Shopping Outside TEMCO Area By PDRM Authorities