1. When the group you club with says that bills are split among males only
Guys like to jaga girls ma and we love them for it! We also like to be taken care of once in awhile!
2. The degree of fun you’ll have = the amount of drinks you took
3. Treatment from guys depend on the presence of your boyfriend
See how I didn’t say “relationship status” but “the presence of your boyfriend”? You know it’s true.
Nowadays, it doesn’t matter whether you’re single or in a relationship when you’re in a club. As long as you’re alone, guys would usually try their luck with you.
4. Being extra careful with guys you meet at the club
Whether they are date material or not, it wouldn’t hurt to be extra careful. This is usually followed with a little bit of Facebook stalking.
5. The creeps
Having someone latching their eyes on you or attempt to hold you is something girls have to deal with every. damn. time.
6. The struggle of wearing heels
Walking, dancing, standing for a whole night in heels can be torture. But it’s worth it because it makes us look fabulous af *tears*
7. Going to the toilet is the absolute WORST
When your bladder starts calling you to go to the toilet, that’s one of the worst feelings ever because you know damn well that it’ll take at least 10 minutes until you get to pee. The line to the toilet is always so long you probably wished girls could use urinals too. Hence, warning, never hold your bladder until it’s full or the wait will definitely be torture.
8. Strict parents mean having “sleepovers” instead
We don’t condone lying to your parents but it’s a common excuse for girls who have parents that restrict them from partying.
9. Telling yourself you’re not gonna drink a lot
But probably end up doing so anyway.
10. Girls are the best company
You’d think the as girls, we’d like to party with guys more. But on the contrary! Partying with chicks beat dicks any day! From giggles to dancing, what’s not to love?
11. The saying “I’m cold” automatically translates to “not enough to drink”
We wanna look sexy in our bare shoulder dress and mini skirts. Too bad the club always gets too cold for us though.. until you have enough to drink that is.
12. You are the first person in your group to be on the dance floor
We also don’t understand the words “I don’t dance”. What does it even mean?
13. You are a different person by day
People who has never seen you club will be surprised to see the different side of you.
14. Clubbing is somehow the go-to after a break up
15. But it’s probably not the best idea
16. How we think we look when dancing
vs how we really look like
17. That giddy and excited feeling when we make eye contact with a cute guy
If you guys think you’re power to get the chick, here’s the truth for y’all: we lured you with our electrifying gaze and cute smile to get you coming our way.
18. Most likely kissed a girl on the lips before
Image source: edmdroid
19. Waking up regretting the things you’ve done the night before
Being in an alcohol-induced state of mind, there has been things that we’ve done which we’re not too proud of. Not to mention the hangover that came with it!
Malaysian Uncovers Truth, Indian Tissue Seller Was NOT Attacked By Malay Man at Pavilion KL
Social media have made access to information for the larger population that much easier. Used by members of the public...
Detainee In Uighur Internment Camp Shares Rare Footage From Inside The Facility
Until recently, many of us can only speculate as to what is happening in China, with regards to the human...
Elderly Men Arrested After Fighting Over Control For Pokemon GO Gym
He wanted to be the very best like no one ever was. To catch Pokemon is his real test. To...
Muhyiddin Announces That Bersatu Has Agreed To Join Muafakat Nasional
Party Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) President and Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has recently announced the party’s support for...
Roadside Sambal Seller Moved To Tears After Receiving RM600 Tip
As unemployment rates continue to increase as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have definitely seen an increase of...
- News24 hours ago
Man’s First Wife Sends Excavator To Demolish New House That He Bought For His Second Wife
- Current Affairs10 hours ago
Jamal Yunos Brings Sewing Machine, Asks If MBSA Officers Know What They Look Like
- Current Affairs10 hours ago
Malaysians Donate RM4 Million To Lim Guan Eng’s Solidarity Fund In 1 Week!
- News20 hours ago
Watch: ‘Buckets Of Sweat’ Pour From Inside Frontliner’s PPE Suit After Working Under Hot Sun