ICYMI, the HUAWEI nova 5T has been making headlines recently having made its debut at KL Fashion Week not too long ago. Featuring a stylish design, unique gradient colours, and flagship specs priced at only RM1,599, the smartphone has been a huge talking point for many Malaysians.
Well, if you were thinking about purchasing one for yourself, here’s another exciting promo from HUAWEI for an even sweeter deal:
Purchase the HUAWEI nova 5T during the sale launch on 7th Sept (saturday) at HUAWEI stores and you can get rewards worth up to RM1,127 from brands you know and love.
- 3-month premium subscription vouchers for Viu.
- Up to RM120 off from PUMA with a minimum purchase of RM400.
- 37% off Sunway Lagoon entrance tickets.
- Deals on dahmakan, Celebrity Fitness, American Tourister, and more.
- And upcoming free deals from GSC, Photobook Malaysia, and Baskin-Robbins.
Nova 5T owners can get all these deals from the Member Centre app on the HUAWEI AppGallery plus a SuperCharge car charger worth RM127. Deals are also applicable to those who pre-ordered.
Not to mention, HUAWEI is also offering a 1 year extended warranty from now till 30th Sept! That means your warranty period covers a total of 2 years
That’s right! If (for some reason) you haven’t heard of the nova 5T, read on to find out why you should check it out:
1. 5 amazing AI cameras designed for every occasion
Owning a nova 5T is like having a Swiss Army knife of pro-grade cameras in your pocket. Here’s what you can expect from the 5 AI lenses:
48MP main camera f/1.8
The 48MP main camera (equipped with AIS Super Night mode) produces clear shots with minimal noise even in low light conditions, thereby making it ideal for night photography.
32MP Selfie camera
Meanwhile, the 32MP selfie camera is set to bring your selfie game to the next level. Equipped with an enhanced AI beautification algorithm, high dynamic range backlit selfie mode, 3D portrait lighting, and several other features, it produces brighter and clearer selfies.
16MP ultra-wide angle lens
In addition, the 16MP ultra-wide angle lens offers an open-wide view of your world bringing you new angles to experiment with.
2MP macro camera
HUAWEI didn’t stop there! Instead, they added in a 2MP macro camera which brings you closer to your subjects, thereby allowing you to discover more of the tiny world around you — like a tiny insect resting on a flower, for instance.
2MP depth sensor
Complementing the macro camera is a 2MP depth sensor which makes the subjects in your photos pop by producing stellar bokeh effects. Which is a major win for us as we don’t have to invest in expensive camera lenses.
2. It’s designed as a fashion must-have
During the launch of the nova 5T at KL fashion week, the new nova logo was also unveiled. According to HUAWEI, the logo combines the four letters, n-o-v-a, to form a unique monogram. Representing young individuals, it celebrates youthfulness and positions itself as a trendy and innovative brand.
Featuring a metallic sheen, attractive gradient colours, and a big-screen-to-body ratio, the nova 5T is the perfect accessory to any #OOTD
The nova 5T is available in three colour options:
3. Flagship specs at an affordable priceThink you need to blow your budget to afford a phone with flagship performance? Think again!
Here’s what you can expect from the nova 5T:
- It’s powered by the world’s first 7nm Mobile AI chipset, the Kirin 980 chipset which is designed to provide users with a true AI experience.
- HUAWEI’s GPU Turbo 3.0 optimises gaming and reduces battery consumption while ensuring high visual quality.
- Users will see a 75% increase in CPU performance.
- and a 46% increase in both camera processing and GPU performance.
4. A powerful battery that will get you through the day
Powering the device is a 3750mAh battery. Most notably, the phone comes with HUAWEI’s SuperCharge technology which charges up the device to 50% in just 30 minutes. Woahhh! That’s crazy fast.
5. EMUI 9.1 is an immersive UI that lets you get more done
There are plenty of cool new features in EMUI 9.1. If you’re unaware, here are some you need to know about:
- users can set up a personalised incoming caller ringtone using their favourite video.
- Edit videos with new effects such as filters, speed effects, and background music.
- Send videos, images, etc seamlessly from your phone to your computer with HUAWEI’S One Tap to Share feature.
- Interconnect your phone with your treadmill to synchronise motion data in real-time with the One Touch feature.
Wow! All these specs for only RM1,599?!
If we’ve piqued your interest, head over to the official HUAWEI website or the nearest HUAWEI store now to purchase one for yourself!
In addition, existing nova users can enjoy a discount of up to RM905 when they trade-in their existing nova devices as part of the Level-up program at HUAWEI stores from 7 September 2019 onwards.
Besides the nova 5T, HUAWEI will also launch the MediaPad M5 Lite 10 tablet tomorrow which offers awesome specs including:
- A 10.1 inch display with full HD IPS screen (1,920 x 1,200 pixels).
- Harmon Kardon-tuned quad speakers.
- Kirin 659 octa-core processors and runs on Android 8 platform.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage space
- 8-megapixel front and rear-facing cameras
- 7,500mAh battery capacity!
Priced at RM1,299, the device comes with exclusive free gifts including a HUAWEI mini speaker (while stocks last) & M Pen stylus worth RM268!
Interested? Check it out at your nearest HUAWEI store tomorrow!
JUST IN: Swimming Pools Are Now Allowed To Be Open For Water Sports Training
Minister of Defence, Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri bin Yaakob has just announced in a live broadcast that swimming pools will...
JUST IN: Resorts World Genting Confirms That They Will Be Reopening Starting 19th June!
Guys, this is not a drill. Genting Highlands will officially be reopening by this weekend to the public after an extended closure due...
JUST IN: Setapak Barber Confirmed Positive For Covid-19, 40 Close Contact Cases Identified
In an update from the case of a barber in Setapak allegedly testing positive for Covid-19, our Health Director-General Dr...
JUST IN: Barber in Setapak Suspected To Be Positive For Covid-19 Only After 2 Days of Opening Barbershop
UPDATE: Health Director-General Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah has come forward to mention that the barber’s diagnosis has not been officially...
BREAKING: SPM & STPM Students Will Return To School By 24th June
In his latest live telecast to the Malaysian public, Education Minister Dr. Mohd Radzi bin Md Jidin has announced that...
Tired Of Comparing Prices On Different Websites? This ONE App Helps You Do That, Gives You Cashback & MORE
Nowadays, more and more Malaysians would prefer to do their shopping online rather than in physical stores. This is because...
Stronger, Faster & Smarter: Here’s Why M’sians Can’t Wait to Get the HUAWEI P40 Pro+ Dropping This Friday!
In case you didn’t know, we’re just a couple of days away from the launch of the HUAWEI P40 Pro+...
The New Normal Reveals 6 Things M’sians Do That Unknowingly Help Spread Germs & Bacteria Faster
Life has been a lot more different since the Movement Control Order (MCO) was implemented on 18 March 2020, almost...
- Social Stories23 hours ago
Lee Chong Wei Writes Heartfelt Post After Lin Dan Announces Retirement
- Social Stories23 hours ago
Man Suffers Through 4 HOUR Erection Because Of Covid-19
- People21 hours ago
M’sian Teacher Offers FREE English Classes Online Conducted In BM So Everyone Can Learn Together
- Social Stories24 hours ago
23yo Student Has Ulcerated Oesophagus for Swallowing Medicine Without Water