Wanna take your F&B businesses to new heights? Whether you’re a veteran or a newbie in the F&B industry, you’re entitled to boundless knowledge and amazing opportunities at this exciting exhibition:
Yes, we’re talking about the Food & Drinks Malaysia by SIAL Network, happening this 4 – 6 July ONLY!
Organised by the world’s leading event organisers, Comexposium, this business-to-business platform allows visitors to:
- Explore pioneering food and drink industry trends
- Forge strong connections with industry experts (e.g. producers, importers, exporters, buyers, media partners, supporting partners, and government agencies/embassies)
- Revitalise their businesses with power-packed F&B services and solution providers
While you’re there, expect to see 200 local and international startups from a wide array of sectors:
Wait, who is SIAL Network?
SIAL (sai-uhl) is short for Salon International De L’Alimentation in French, which translates to The Global Food Marketplace. The organisation hosts thousands of F&B brands across 109 countries, attracting over 365,800 visitors.
By leveraging its international presence and over five decades of experience, SIAL Network combines its global knowledge with the local approach of its market to support F&B professionals.
As the world’s leading food innovation network, SIAL Network was established to support the international food industry through:
- Organising unmissable events for F&B professionals across the globe
- Connecting and facilitating business among the F&B communities
- Spotting trends and addressing hot topics that shape the food industry
- Consolidating knowledge and inspiration among F&B professionals
That said, you’re bound to learn A LOT just by visiting this exhibition! Keep on reading to find out what you can expect from Food & Drinks Malaysia by SIAL Network!
1. Meet a renowned Malaysian chef
Wanna level up your cooking skills? Catch a once-in-a-lifetime cooking demonstration by Malaysia’s very own chef, Jasbir Kaur! In case you didn’t know, Madam Jasbir Kaur won second place in MasterChef Asia 2015, and she has so much to offer!
Besides being a successful chef with top-notch culinary skills, she also conducts cooking classes and advocates for Sarawakian cuisine. If you’re into authentic Sarawak food, don’t miss Madam Jasbir Kaur’s cooking demos happening on:
- 5 July, 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- 6 July, 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
2. Keep up with the latest industrial trends
Traders and investors alike will definitely enjoy The Next Frontier conference, which will open your eyes to disruptive protein technology—a new source of sustainable food solutions. Happening on 5 and 6 July, the conference is fielded by specialists from various sectors, including protein entrepreneurs, investors, brand experts, policymakers, and regulatory bodies.
Expect in-depth discussions and valuable insights from industry specialists as they shed light on these important topics:
- Revolutionising the Future: Unleashing the Potential of Protein Technology
- Captains of the Industry
- Investment Opportunities
- Innovation in Alternative Protein
- Scale-up & Commercialisation
- Penetrating the Malaysian Market
Intrigued? Sign up for the conference here and keep yourself updated with the latest trends in the F&B industry! Be sure to grab this golden opportunity to network with industry experts and learn about potential business opportunities too!
3. Invest in sustainable food
Want to be part of the sustainable food tech revolution? Check out the future food and agriculture pavilion by Impact Circle! ICYMI, Impact Circle is an agrifood-tech builder and multiplier of the food and agriculture sector in Southeast Asia. The brand strives to:
- Support companies and startups in the industry
- Create food and agricultural solutions to transform existing food systems
- Improve food security for healthy living
- Reduce environmental impact to sustain mother earth
The exhibitors are made up of local and foreign start-ups in the food innovation and technology industry. They will conduct demonstrations and pitch to potential investors—this is where you can ride the wave of industrial growth!
4. Learn all about Halal protocols
Happening on 4 July, the Regional Halal Forum gathers representatives from Asia Pacific (Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, and Australia) to shed light on Halal legislation, the certification process, and the Halal transformation map of each country.
The insightful breakdown of the halal value chain is bound to benefit new and established F&B businesses not only within Malaysia but also internationally.
Enjoy discounts on your ride!
Wait, that’s not it! Before you visit the exciting exhibition, plan your trip with AirAsia Ride because the early bird gets the worm:
The first 2,000 visitors daily can enjoy RM6 OFF their AirAsia Ride fares to and from MITEC!
All you have to do is use the promo code ‘FDM2023’ upon checkout, so you can redeem RM3 for your ride to MITEC AND another RM3 for your ride back home. How great is that?!
Now that you know what Food & Drinks Malaysia by SIAL Network has to offer, you don’t wanna miss this golden opportunity to elevate your F&B profession! What are you waiting for? Register as a trade visitor now and visit the exhibition!