Have you ever been so bored over the weekend because you don’t know where to go or what to do? Tired of heading to mall after mall after mall?
This Malaysian girl sure is.
Huda Mustapa (@theHudaMustapa) decided to do all Malaysians a huge favour by listing down a bunch of places to visit and activities to do in Kuala Lumpur that are either free or ridiculously affordable.
This list i made for my boyfriend because we've been hitting mall way too much and places like Aquaria and Petrosains is too basic for us.
— 🦋 (@theHudaMustapa) July 22, 2019
She explained that, “This list I made for my boyfriend because we’ve been hitting malls way too much, and places like Aquaria and Petrosains are just too basic for us.”
She listed down a total of 39 locations in Kuala Lumpur.
Here’s her list of locations:
- KL Forest Eco Park (Free admission)
- Islamic Arts Museum (RM14 for adults, RM7 for students)
- National Museum of Malaysia (RM2)
- Textile Museum (Free admission)
- Selfie Museum (RM20)
- PDRM Museum (Free admission)
- Bank Negara Malaysia Museum (Free admission)
- Illusion 3D Art Museum (RM34)
- Museum of Illusions (RM35)
- Art House Gallery – Museum of Ethnic Art (Free admission)
- Telekom Museum (RM6)
- Royal Museum (RM5)
- KL Upside Down House (RM18)
- Museum of Asian Art (Free admission)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Memorial (Free admission)
- National Sciences Centre (RM6)
- Biomedical Museum (Free admission)
- Sri Perdana Gallery (Free admission)
- Orang Asli Craft Museum (RM2)
- National Planetarium (Free admission to the exhibition gallery)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (RM10)
- National Automobile Museum (Free admission)
- High 5 Bread Town Museum (RM15)
- Chocolate Museum (Free admission)
- P. Ramlee Memorial House (Free admission)
- Statesmen Memorial (Free admission – not too sure)
- Tun Abdul Razak Memorial (Free admission)
- Malaysian Chinese Memorial (RM20)
- Music Museum (Free admission)
- KL Bird Park (RM25)
- KL Butterfly Park (RM11)
- KLCC Sky Bridge (RM28)
- Petronas Gallery (Free admission)
- Perdana Botanical Gardens (Free admission)
- KL Orchid Garden (Free admission)
- The Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman (RM10)
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre (Free admission)
- KL Deer Park (Free admission)
- Kwai Chai Long (Free admission)
Who knew KL alone had so many attractive spots that are not just ridiculously affordable but also more culturally enriching than just going to a mall! This list alone can accommodate up to 39 dates or outings, if you choose not to go to the same place twice.
Huda’s posting has since garnered over 29,000 retweets and counting.
Being a person who hates malls, I genuinely can’t wait to take my time visiting all these places!
Large Group Seen Protesting At Batu Pahat Traffic Light With Huge ‘Kerajaan Gagal’ Banner
The hashtag #kerajaangagal has taken Malaysian social media by storm, as many have taken to their choice of platform to...
“I received two compounds” Najib Calls Out Tun M For Flouting SOPs
Just about a week ago, former Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak received RM3,000 worth of compounds for failing...
KKM: Malaysia Reports One Death From Indian Covid-19 Variant Sublineage
Yesterday (12 May), Malaysia recorded one death from a foreigner who was infected with the B.1617.2 variant, a sublineage of...
“No Special Treatment For VIPs Or Celebrities Who Violate SOPs” Says Ismail Sabri
The issue of standard operating procedures (SOPs) has always been a hot topic among Malaysians with many questioning the enforcement...
MCO 3.0: Here’s A List Of PDRM Roadblocks In KL & Putrajaya So Far
In conjunction with the first day of Hari Raya, PDRM is mounting 13 roadblocks around Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya to...
News24 hours ago
19yo Girl Compounded RM5k For Inter-District Travelling To Attend Job Interview With BF
Social Stories24 hours ago
“Isn’t this Malaysia?” JDT Football Team Called Out For Flouting SOPs During Farewell Dinner
News24 hours ago
Indonesian Woman Caught Trying To Cross State Borders By Hiding In Car Boot
Social Stories6 hours ago
Firecrackers Thrown At PDRM Officers Checking Noise Disturbance At Sentul Flats