Have you ever been so bored over the weekend because you don’t know where to go or what to do? Tired of heading to mall after mall after mall?
This Malaysian girl sure is.
Huda Mustapa (@theHudaMustapa) decided to do all Malaysians a huge favour by listing down a bunch of places to visit and activities to do in Kuala Lumpur that are either free or ridiculously affordable.
This list i made for my boyfriend because we've been hitting mall way too much and places like Aquaria and Petrosains is too basic for us.
— 🦋 (@theHudaMustapa) July 22, 2019
She explained that, “This list I made for my boyfriend because we’ve been hitting malls way too much, and places like Aquaria and Petrosains are just too basic for us.”
She listed down a total of 39 locations in Kuala Lumpur.
Here’s her list of locations:
- KL Forest Eco Park (Free admission)
- Islamic Arts Museum (RM14 for adults, RM7 for students)
- National Museum of Malaysia (RM2)
- Textile Museum (Free admission)
- Selfie Museum (RM20)
- PDRM Museum (Free admission)
- Bank Negara Malaysia Museum (Free admission)
- Illusion 3D Art Museum (RM34)
- Museum of Illusions (RM35)
- Art House Gallery – Museum of Ethnic Art (Free admission)
- Telekom Museum (RM6)
- Royal Museum (RM5)
- KL Upside Down House (RM18)
- Museum of Asian Art (Free admission)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Memorial (Free admission)
- National Sciences Centre (RM6)
- Biomedical Museum (Free admission)
- Sri Perdana Gallery (Free admission)
- Orang Asli Craft Museum (RM2)
- National Planetarium (Free admission to the exhibition gallery)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (RM10)
- National Automobile Museum (Free admission)
- High 5 Bread Town Museum (RM15)
- Chocolate Museum (Free admission)
- P. Ramlee Memorial House (Free admission)
- Statesmen Memorial (Free admission – not too sure)
- Tun Abdul Razak Memorial (Free admission)
- Malaysian Chinese Memorial (RM20)
- Music Museum (Free admission)
- KL Bird Park (RM25)
- KL Butterfly Park (RM11)
- KLCC Sky Bridge (RM28)
- Petronas Gallery (Free admission)
- Perdana Botanical Gardens (Free admission)
- KL Orchid Garden (Free admission)
- The Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman (RM10)
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre (Free admission)
- KL Deer Park (Free admission)
- Kwai Chai Long (Free admission)
Who knew KL alone had so many attractive spots that are not just ridiculously affordable but also more culturally enriching than just going to a mall! This list alone can accommodate up to 39 dates or outings, if you choose not to go to the same place twice.
Huda’s posting has since garnered over 29,000 retweets and counting.
Being a person who hates malls, I genuinely can’t wait to take my time visiting all these places!
Malaysians Donate RM4 Million To Lim Guan Eng’s Solidarity Fund In 1 Week!
Only the courts could prove whether former Finance Minister, Lim Guan Eng is innocent or guilty of the corruption charges...
Jamal Yunos Brings Sewing Machine, Asks If MBSA Officers Know What They Look Like
Best remembered for his viral antics which have led to a string of controversies, public figure Datuk Seri Jamal Yunos...
Vietnam Is Buying Up To 150 Million Doses Of Covid-19 Vaccine From Russia
Vietnam is currently fighting a new Covid-19 outbreak after going several months with no local transmission. As reported by The...
Lawyer: Full Pardon For Anwar Who Was Jailed For Sodomy Was Wrong & Not Valid
The High Court was told that the Pardon Board had given wrong advice to the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (YDPA) in...
Watch: ‘Buckets Of Sweat’ Pour From Inside Frontliner’s PPE Suit After Working Under Hot Sun
When it comes down to sacrifices, those who work on the medical frontlines have gone above and beyond to ensure...
- News24 hours ago
Woman Denied Entrance Into Kuala Lumpur Library For Wearing A “Revealing Blouse”
- Current Affairs22 hours ago
“You didn’t help when you were Finance Minister”, LGE Flamed After Asking For Extended Moratorium
- News23 hours ago
Malaysian Wife Finds Gold Chain In Air Fryer, Husband Left It In There For 2 Months To Surprise Her
- Food20 hours ago
Hello Pulis? Malaysian Makes Spaghetti Carbonara With Teh Tarik As Revenge To Mat Sallehs