As Malaysia’s MCO extension comes into effect, let’s see what we all CAN remember with the new implementations so that we do NOT have to go through another extra two weeks.
These are the few important changes and rules that you need to take note of:
- Supermarkets, restaurants, petrol stations and food deliveries will only be opened from 8am-8pm everyday so do NOT try to leave home after that
- Only one person is allowed to travel in the car to purchase anything outside your home so do NOT get creative by saying you’re lonely
- Contact-less deliveries by all food delivering services are encouraged so do NOT touch Mr. Foodpanda’s hand no matter how much you long for human contact
- There will be plenty of roadblocks everywhere and police will be taking STERN actions so you can run but you can NOT hide
- Malaysians returning from abroad will be taken to a ‘quarantine centre’ and will not be able to see their families so STAY strong, it is for theirs and your best interests
- Public transportation will be from 6am till 10am and 5pm till 10pm so do NOT go waiting for a train at any other time
- Private vehicles are allowed only from 6am till 10pm so do NOT go for jalan-jalan after curfew
- Taxis and e-hailing services will be available from 6am till 10pm everyday but DO remember social distancing especially when you’re in the car
- Commercial vehicles are encouraged to be on the road only from 7am till 7pm so for the betterment of our country TRY la ahh
- Recreational, social and religious activities are 100% not allowed so PLEASE recreate, socialise and pray within the four walls of your home
- Ceiling prices of face masks have been lowered by 50 cents so do NOT be so stingy to spend RM1.50 for the benefit of yours and others
And there you have it, all the new changes you need to know for MCO Part II. As our frontliners literally put their lives on the line to battle this epidemic, please do your part and follow the rules imposed on by our government. The thought of staying at home for two weeks is horrendous, but what’s worse is the thought of still staying at home even after the two weeks is over.
With that in mind, #stayhome #staysafe and let us look to being done with Covid-19 once and for all!
Govt: Misleading Ads Are Prohibited, Action Can Be Taken Against Advertisers
Have you ever saw a food ad, got tempted by it how awesome it looks, went to buy the food...
Malaysian Couple Who Rescues Injured Animals Seeks To Get Rid Of Social Stigma Surrounding Dogs
For the past eight years, 28-year-old Nurul Ain Abdul Hamid and her husband, Muhammad Razeef Che Samah, have been rescuing...
Malaysian Exposed By UK Tabloid For Intl Human Organ Trading Arrested in Kuching
The man who was recently exposed by The Sun in the UK for illegally selling human organs in the international...
Limit on Hiring Foreign Workers In Malaysia To Be Lifted, But Local Workers Should Be Prioritised
On 29 July, it was made official that foreign workers are limited to working in only three sectors which are...
“I Thought It Was A Doll!” Shocked Passerby Finds Body Of Baby With Umbilical Cord Still Intact In Sabah
Disclaimer: Graphic images, viewer discretion is advised. The body of a poor little baby boy was found after he was...
- Current Affairs18 hours ago
4-year-old Kedah Girl Dies After Father Forgets and Leaves Her In The Car For 10 Hours
- News18 hours ago
M’sian Reveals How He Got Kicked Out Of Rented Subang Unit Once Owner Found Out He Was Indian
- News14 hours ago
Woman Denied Entrance Into Kuala Lumpur Library For Wearing A “Revealing Blouse”
- Current Affairs15 hours ago
Pharmaceutical Company, Pfizer, Is Reported To Have Successfully Produced A Vaccine for Covid-19