Theme parks were unarguably the highlight of our cuti sekolah memories — something that made holidays extra special for many Malaysians. Well, if you’re looking for an awesome time with family and friends and are on a tight budget, then Sunway Lost World Of Tambun is just for you!
How is this awesome theme park different you ask?
It’s actually the largest eco theme park in Malaysia and is among the top 10 most visited water parks in the Asia Pacific, featuring 87 attractions you typically wouldn’t see in any other theme park in Malaysia. I mean, they also have their own petting zoo wei!
And, admission is pretty affordable too at only RM85! From dining under a 400 million-year-old cave to being blown away by fire-eaters, here are 5 awesome things you don’t want to miss:
1. Enjoy 87 attractions including activities & shows in 10 fantastic zones!What truly sets Sunway Lost World Of Tambun apart is the exciting attractions, activities, and shows!
What’s great is that there’s something for everyone. So, visitors of all ages have something to enjoy, whether you’re a born thrill-seeker or an animal lover at heart.
Our personal favourite has got to be the Water Park which offers visitors both a thrilling and laid-back experience featuring rides such as Tube Raider, Cliff Racer, and Adventure River.
Pro tip: If you’re going on Tube Raider, opt for the dark tunnel, which is the darkest and most thrilling tunnel of the 4 in our opinion!
Piqued your interest yet? Here are 10 fantastic zones to check out while you’re there:
- Lost World Water Park
- Lost World Amusement Park
- Lost World Petting Zoo
- Lost World Hot Springs
- Lost World Tin Valley
- Lost World Tiger Valley
- Lost World Hippo Kingdom
- Luminous Forest
- Lost World Adventure Park
- Giraffe & Friends
2. Stay at The Lost World Hotel, the only hotel in Malaysia with FREE night park access!Another great option when visiting the park is to put up for a night at The Lost World Hotel, located within the park’s grounds itself.
Another noteworthy feature is that guests can enjoy 10 natural mineral hot springs (each with different temperatures), which are the perfect way to refresh yourself after a long day of exhausting fun!
Pro-tip: For a truly unique experience, check out the Steam Cave, a sauna which detoxifies and promotes blood circulation, leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
If that isn’t enough, here are other things to get excited for:
- Flaming Percussions, an entertaining show featuring fire-eaters, jugglers, and percussionists performing daring stunts and tricks with fire.
- Luminous Forest, an IG worthy self-illuminating forest with giant magical creatures, glowing flowers, and more!
- Explora Bay, an exciting pool perfect for kids.
- Saphira’s Twister, a fun waterbody slide for kids and kids at heart.
3. Go Glamping at The Lost World, a 24-hour experience in a theme park!
If you’ve always wanted to spend a night under the stars, but are too lazy to pitch a tent yourself, then you’ll be glad to know you can go glamping at Sunway Lost World Of Tambun amidst the larger-than-life caves in the backdrop.
Think of it as a fusion of simple luxuries and camping! Perhaps what’s even more exciting is that stays include a buffet breakfast and theme park tickets for two days. That means you’ll be getting a 24-hour experience in a theme park, how exciting is that?!
4. Go on a foodie trip at The Lost World’s Ipoh Street and dine under a 400 million-year-old limestone caveWhat’s a trip to Ipoh without having a feast, amirite?
Well, if you’re a foodie then be sure you check out The Lost World’s Ipoh Street! Here, visitors will be able to sample some of Ipoh’s most famous Street Foods.
Here are a few to look out for:
- Ayam Taugeh
- Tau Fu Fah
- Hor Fun
- Wanton Noodles
- and Ipoh’s Signature Curry Noodles with succulent prawns
All food is halal certified and stalls are open until 9.00pm!
Pro tip: For a unique experience, check out Dulang Tea House, where you’ll dine under a 400 million-year-old limestone cave.
5. Hand feed more than 680 animals throughout the theme park!Animal lovers visiting the park are also in for a treat at the Lost World Hippo Kingdom and Petting Zoo. Featuring over 680 animals including mammals, birds, and reptiles, there’s no better place to get up close and personal with animals than this.
Here are a few to keep your eyes peeled for:
- Juwita the hippopotamus.
- Sunshine & Rain the giraffes.
- Ruby the raccoon.
- The cuddly and furry cats at Catopia.
- And the tigers at the Tiger & Friends show.
Also, refer to the feeding schedule below so you know what the exact times are:
And the best part is, you can experience all this and more at Sunway Lost World of Tambun for only RM85!
Sounds exciting, no? Well, if you haven’t been there before, you know what to do! After all, Sunway Lost World of Tambun is more than just a theme park, it’s a destination; you can rest assured you’ll have the most memorable time here with friends and family!
More information on Sunway Lost World of Tambun can be found here.
Happy holidays, everyone!
6 Ways the ‘New Norm’ is Actually Saving Malaysians from Our Common Bad Habits
By now, every Malaysian has definitely heard this little thing called the ‘new norm’, which is basically a whole new...
M’sians Can Party Anytime, Anywhere With HUAWEI’s New Dual Subwoofer Smart Speaker! Here’s Why You Need One
Are you tired of listening to your music through speakers that sound like a tin can? Maybe it’s about time...
M’sians Share How The Internet Helped Them Survive & Earn A Living During The MCO
Since the pandemic started, many businesses have taken quite a hit. They’re making less money due to fewer customers as...
- Viral17 hours ago
Malaysian-Chinese Responding To Each Other In Kelantanese Dialect Goes Viral
- Malaysia19 hours ago
Malaysia’s 2020 Tourism Video Wins New York’s Video & Television Awards
- Malaysia19 hours ago
JUST IN: Hair Salons and Barbershops Will Be Allowed to Reopen on 10 June!
- Malaysia24 hours ago
Finas Just Reappointed the Man Who Wanted To Censor Netflix As Their CEO