Award-winning social enterprise, Leaderonomics, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is partnering with Together We Can Change the World (TWCCW) to run a special global leadership development programme, with the aim of raising funds for numerous non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and underprivileged communities across South East Asia (SEA).
The year-long Global Summit, called ‘Bounce Back: Better, Stronger, Smarter’, aims to raise USD200,000 in funds for SEA NGOs affected by reduced giving and support due to the COVID19 pandemic.
View this post on Instagram
The summit officially starts on 24 November 2020 at 10am Singapore time (GMT +8), with a kickoff session by the best-selling author of Leading with Gratitude, Chester Elton. Prior to that, participants will have access to two (2) free-of-charge preview sessions on 11 November and 18 November.
The Summit will run for 14 weeks — with weekly live speaker sessions with some of the most inspiring and influential leaders across the world, then continue with an additional year of coaching leadership development programmes and insights, powered by a state-of-the-art Learning Experience Platform called NECOLE.
View this post on Instagram
The list of international speakers for the Summit include Jack Canfield (author of Chicken Soup for the Soul); sports legend Jim Gray; genocide survivor and New York Times bestselling author Immaculee Ilibagiza; inspirational icon W. Mitchell, Scottish mountaineer Jamie Andrew; and many others.
The coaching leadership development programmes on NECOLE will provide participants access to daily personalised feeds for their own growth and learning. They would have access to weekly coaching sessions from some of the most prominent coaches in the world, including celebrity motivator Justin Cohen and international keynote speaker, corporate trainer and certified executive coach Jean Marie DiGiovanna. These coaching sessions will encourage participants to monitor their growth and transformation as a leader.
The All-Access Pass for the programme is USD120 (or RM500), and 100 per cent of the net proceeds will be donated to more than 25 NGOs around the region.
The All-Access Pass includes:
- Access to 14 live speaker sessions where some of the most inspiring and influential leaders from across the world will share their insights. These powerful learning sessions are scheduled weekly on Wednesdays, 10am Singapore Time (GMT+8) / Tuesdays, 9pm EST
- Full access to NECOLE, one of the world’s best Learning Experience Platforms for one (1) year, providing daily personalised feeds for growth and learning
- Being part of the Bounce Back Community for one (1) full year, where participants will engage with the global speakers and other participants, while being fed continuous learning and great content
- Access to weekly coaching sessions from some of the most prominent coaches in the world, including celebrity motivator Justin Cohen from South Africa and international keynote speaker, corporate trainer and certified executive coach Jean Marie DiGiovanna
- Participation in weekly live “Ask Me Anything” sessions where top experts will answer questions and share their views on various topics including ‘Crucial Conversations’, ‘Growing Your Business’ and many other engaging topics
- The ability to become a difference-maker as 100 per cent of all net proceeds from this Summit will be donated to NGOs and community initiatives across Southeast Asia!
Additionally, the Summit organisers encourage everyone to purchase the tickets as gifts for their employees, friends and family, as they believe that the gift of learning is one of the best gifts anyone can receive. To provide that gift, head to this website.
There will be 2 special FREE kick-off session beginning November 11th at 10am GMT+8. The first session will have celebrity author and TV personality from South Africa, Justin Cohen while the 2nd session scheduled for Nov 18th will have inspirational motivation speaker Jamie Andrew, who lost all 4 of his limbs in a mountaineering accident, share how he overcame his disability to scale and conquer mountain peaks all across the world. To watch the replay, you can visit Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn.
Learn how you can ‘Bounce Back’ in these challenging times while making a difference to communities in need around Southeast Asia. Learn more or sign up officially for the Summit at bouncebacksummit.org.