Beauty blogger Rini Cesillia was found unconscious on the bathroom floor of her hotel room in Bali after she was allegedly electrocuted by the faulty shower.
Her naked body was found sprawled on the floor by her friend. She was still clutching the shower hose and had burn marks on her chest.
The 26-year old who hails from Jakarta, Indonesia had went to Bali for a luxury getaway. But friends got worried after she did not pick up her phone.
Her body was found by her friend, Maria Istella Bambang who saw water overflowing from the shower out to the bedroom floor when she went into her room to check on her.
Before her death, Rini had posted several pictures of herself enjoying her holiday.
Netizens had expressed their condolences and heartbreak over the tragic incident.
“So pretty and young. It’s very unfortunate that this freak accident happened.” one wrote.
“Electrocuted in the shower??? That’s the kind of thing that shouldn’t even be happening to people! That hotel needs to be sued!” another user commented.
Police officers believed that the cause of her death was due to electrocution from the possible faulty shower.
“We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock. The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital.” an officer said in a statement.
“We are waiting for the post-mortem examination to ascertain whether the cause of death was electrocution or not.”
“BMW can’t get the same subsidies as Kancil”, Govt To Introduce New Targeted Fuel Mechanism
Senior Minister and International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali has announced that the federal government is...
Johor Experiences Shortage In Nurses As They Prefer Working In Singapore For Better Salaries
It appears that Johor is having a severe shortage of nurses, leading the state government to arrange for a meeting...
“Parliament proceedings are toxic & like pasar malam” – Ex Parliament Speaker Recalls His Experience
Parliament is a place intended for our representatives to debate on reforms and important issues. However, in Malaysia, there appears...
Space Debris Mysteriously Found in 3 Areas in India, Suspected to be From Chinese Rocket
Although it is rare to get hit by space debris, it appears that it is becoming a regular occurrence in...
PDRM On Lookout For BMW Driver For Braking Abruptly Several Times To Purposely Bother Other Drivers
The police are currently in the process of tracking down the driver of a white BMW, after the driver was...
UK Single Mother Forced to Undergo Surgery After Accidentally Swallowing a Covid-19 Swab Test
We often hear of people swallowing things which they are probably not meant to, such as coins, nails and even...
Another Database Allegedly Leaked & on Sale For Almost RM44,000, Has Information on 22.5 MILLION M’sians
Just 8 months ago 2 huge database were put up for sale on a well-known marketplace forum. One of the...
Minister: All States Agree On Min. RM0.20 Pollution Charge Per Plastic Bag To Combat Single Use Plastic
We use a lot of plastic bags in our daily life, especially when we tapau lunch or go to get...
Social Stories12 hours ago
Students Made To Sit On The Floor While Teachers Get VVIP Treatment At School Event
Social Stories6 hours ago
PM Ismail Sabri Defends Decision To Appoint Controversial Lecturer As His Special Officer
Social Stories9 hours ago
UKM Makes History By Becoming The First M’sian Public University To Open A Branch Overseas
Social Stories6 hours ago
No Elon Musk, No Problem – Finance Expert