Most of you already know that Santa has his elves to help make all the Christmas presents, but did you know that Santa has another helper he relies on?
We are of course talking about the Forest Gnomes who grow Christmas trees for a living! These cuddly little gnomes may be small, but together, they make for a great team! Want to find out more?
Well, just step inside the world of forest gnomes in Sunway Putra Mall this December and see for yourselves!
The mall’s main concourse is now transformed into an extraordinary world of the forest gnomes with wholesome activities for the whole family. Just take a peek at all that’s in store for you below:
1. Discover what lies within the Rooms of Wonder and get your sensories tested
Immerse yourself inside the Rooms of Wonder where all of your sensories will be tested! There are three rooms altogether which are:
- The Sight Room, which emanates a magical glow everywhere you turn!
- The Scent Room, where you have to guess the unexpected waft of scent that will surely stir your emotions.
- The Sound Room, which is decked with wind chimes that produce soft music to calm your soul. You can also guess the jingle that’s playing in the room!
Guess what? You can even stand a chance to win fantastic prizes worth up to RM3,000 when you guess all of them right!
To enter the Guess and Win the Room of Wonders contest, here’s what you need to do:
- Collect the contest form at the Concierge (located on the Ground Floor of Sunway Putra Mall).
- Answer all 4 questions inside the form based on your experience inside the Room of Wonders.
- Submit your form back to the Concierge.
That’s all there is to it! For T&Cs and more info on the contest, click here.
2. Experience snowfall in the hot climate of Malaysia
Who says Kuala Lumpur won’t be snowing this December? Bringing a little magic from the North Pole to their visitors but without the winter chills, Sunway Putra Mall will be making it SNOW at the centre!
Mark your calendars as this is something you should not miss!
- Date: Every weekend and on Christmas Day (8th till 25th December 2018)
- Time: 5pm
3. Pet exotic animals at a mini indoor petting zoo
A mini petting zoo inside a mall? How awesome is that?
Get ready to meet fluffy, adorable animals and some rare species as well. Here, children can play, feed and pet unique animals such as:
- Guinea pigs
- Fantail pigeons and more!
Besides that, there will be an edutainment showroom as part of the mini petting zoo with exotic animals such as:
- Giant centipedes
- Leopard Gecko
The kids will definitely have a super fun time! Here are all the details:
- Fee: RM5 per entry, FREE for children below 3 years old
- Date: 8 Dec 2018 till 1 Jan 2019
- Operating hours: 10am – 10pm
- Venue: Main Concourse, Ground Floor, Sunway Putra Mall
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
4. Let the kids express themselves at the Joyful Workshop
Let the kids’ creativity run free with a little bit of guidance at the arts and crafts sessions held every weekend! At this Joyful Workshop, children will be able to:
- Learn how to make a Brownie Pizza, Pop Corn Caramel Fudge, craft glittery Christmas trees, air-dry Christmas ornaments and more!
- You can register your children online here.
Here are the deets:
Date: Every weekend and public holidays from 8th till 25th December 2018
Time: 3pm onwards
Venue: Main Concourse, Ground Floor, Sunway Putra Mall
5. Take a selfie with Santa Claus and his friends!
Want to tell Santa Claus personally about the toys you want this Christmas? Well, get a chance to do just that as good ol’ jolly Santa Claus will be making an appearance to personally hear every single one of your Christmas wish lists. Just make sure you’re not on his naughty list though!
- Date: Every Saturday from 8th till 25th December 2018
- Time: 4pm
Besides that, there will also be a flurry of enigmatic and soulful carollers performing to bring you the merry mood with their classic Christmas songs!
Date: 25th December 2018
That’s not all, as there will be other jolly fun activities for the whole family such as:
- A fishing pond, where kids can catch their own fish and bring it home as a pet afterwards.
- A trampoline station, where kids can jump for joy and laughter for a fee of RM10 per entry.
- A festive Christmas bazaar, an Artisan bazaar full of handmade crafts and homemade goodness.
- Exclusive promotional offerings and so much more!
View this post on Instagram
So, what are you waiting for? Come experience an unforgettable Christmas celebration with your friends and family at Sunway Putra Mall this festive season!
After all, these activities look super fun weh! Can’t wait to try them all out! For more information on Sunway Putra Mall and their awesome Christmas activities, click here.
See you guys there!
Psst, guess what? There’s a special therapy centre that’s opening soon in Sunway Putra Mall too!
Hong Kong Faces Third Wave of Covid-19 With At Least 20 New Cases
With at least 20 new cases of confirmed Covid-19 cases, Hong Kong is currently facing the third wave of the...
Malaysian Poverty Benchmark Revised After 15 Years, Now At RM2,208
On Friday, 10th July 2020, the Department of Statistics Malaysia (DoSM) revised Malaysia’s Poverty Line Income (PLI) to RM2,208, after...
16yo Boy Allegedly Tricks M’sians Into Buying Insufficient PS4 Packages & Gives Fake Controllers
While online shopping is always convenient, we should be careful about who we buy our products from so we don’t...
Ex-Sportsman Saves Woman’s Child After She Flings Him From 3rd Floor Of Burning Building
A split second decision is all it takes to separate life from death, and it all came down to one...
Irresponsible Malaysians Are Throwing Trash Everywhere in This KL Apartment
Living in a shared community means that each of us is to be responsible for our surroundings, especially when it...
- Current Affairs21 hours ago
Sasi The Don Outraged At Malaysian Radio Industry For Not Supporting Own Local Artists
- News22 hours ago
Young Seal Beaten Unconscious With Sticks and Stones So Tourists Can Take Photos
- Current Affairs24 hours ago
No More Maximum Limit Of 250 in Social Gatherings, M’sians Allowed To Gather Based On Venue Space
- Food24 hours ago
CORIANDER Bubble Tea Actually Exists & People Don’t Know How To Feel About It