Whether you’re a petrolhead or someone looking for something exciting to do at the weekend, boyyy do we have some exciting news for you!
On the 16th and 17th of November 2019, you can win up to RM10k worth of prizes, test drive your favourite four-wheel drive from a range of car brands, and take part in fun-filled games and activities.
And the best part is, this event is completely FREE!
Without further ado, here are the deets:
1. Put your driving skills to the test on a challenging obstacle courseOne of the highlights of the event is the test-drive session where visitors will be given a chance to test drive their favourite pickup truck from popular car brands. Expect to get a hands-on driving experience with the all-new 2019 Isuzu D-Max 1.9L Blue Power, Mitsubishi Triton, the Ford Ranger Raptor, as well as Isuzu’s Borneo Safari 2019 official vehicles.
There will also be various driving courses for you to test the performance of these vehicles, including:
- A regular tarmac road to test out the vehicles’ on-road performance.
- A defensive driving course as well as a 4×4 obstacle challenge for a wholesome test-drive experience.
Judging from past Carlist events, we’d say you’re in for an amazing time!
2. Stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM10kWho doesn’t love free stuff, amirite? Well, what’s even more awesome is that there are exciting daily prizes to be won which includes:
- 3 x Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphones.
- 8 x JBL Free X Wireless earphones.
- 64 x Preloaded Starbucks Cards worth RM50.
- 32 x Preloaded Petronas Petrol Cards worth RM100.
- Get a stamp card and collect stamps from participating brands.
- And once it’s complete, you’ll be entitled to the lucky draw which happens four times daily.
3. Take part in exciting carnival booth activities, car shows, & moreIf you aren’t into test-driving cars, there’s still something for you to enjoy. As part of the 2-day event, visitors will be able to:
- Take part in exciting carnival booth games.
- Sample a range of foods from food trucks.
- Take insta-worthy photos of modified 4x4s as the Sabah Four Wheel Drive Association, Borneo Jeep Car Club and various other car clubs as they showcase their unique vehicles.
View this post on Instagram
#borneojeep #jeepmalaysia #jeepwrangler #jeepjku #jeepjk #jeeptj #borneo #kotakinabalu #sabah #malaysia #ruggedridge #smittybilt #xrc #aev #poisonspydee #warnwinch #arb #rubicon #rubiconexpress #sahara #arb #foxracing #kingshocks #rockcrawker #ats #methodrace #ruggedridge #centipede #offroad #dynatrac #bestop #rigidindustries
View this post on Instagram
Piqued your interest yet? 😉
If you’re wondering what event we’re referring to, it’s none other than Carlist’s DRIVE: Off-Road edition 2019.
Happening on the 16th & 17th of November 2019 at the Likas Sports Complex, the event is set to be the biggest and most exiciting car expos in Sabah.
In fact, this is Carlist first-ever off-road car exhibition!
Packed with loads of offers and promotions from participating brands, the event will be bringing the same top quality car exhibition as the recent DRIVE: Auto Fair 2019 for the locals to experience, according to iCar Asia CEO Hamish Stone.
For convenience, you are even entitled to an RM5 discount on GRAB as you make your journey to and from Likas Sport Complex by simply using the code “CARLISTDRIVE” throughout the event period. Sweet!
For more information on the Carlist.my DRIVE: Off-Road Edition 2019, click here.
Don’t say we didn’t inform you ah!
JUST IN: Swimming Pools Are Now Allowed To Be Open For Water Sports Training
Minister of Defence, Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri bin Yaakob has just announced in a live broadcast that swimming pools will...
JUST IN: Resorts World Genting Confirms That They Will Be Reopening Starting 19th June!
Guys, this is not a drill. Genting Highlands will officially be reopening by this weekend to the public after an extended closure due...
JUST IN: Setapak Barber Confirmed Positive For Covid-19, 40 Close Contact Cases Identified
In an update from the case of a barber in Setapak allegedly testing positive for Covid-19, our Health Director-General Dr...
JUST IN: Barber in Setapak Suspected To Be Positive For Covid-19 Only After 2 Days of Opening Barbershop
UPDATE: Health Director-General Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah has come forward to mention that the barber’s diagnosis has not been officially...
BREAKING: SPM & STPM Students Will Return To School By 24th June
In his latest live telecast to the Malaysian public, Education Minister Dr. Mohd Radzi bin Md Jidin has announced that...
Tired Of Comparing Prices On Different Websites? This ONE App Helps You Do That, Gives You Cashback & MORE
Nowadays, more and more Malaysians would prefer to do their shopping online rather than in physical stores. This is because...
Stronger, Faster & Smarter: Here’s Why M’sians Can’t Wait to Get the HUAWEI P40 Pro+ Dropping This Friday!
In case you didn’t know, we’re just a couple of days away from the launch of the HUAWEI P40 Pro+...
The New Normal Reveals 6 Things M’sians Do That Unknowingly Help Spread Germs & Bacteria Faster
Life has been a lot more different since the Movement Control Order (MCO) was implemented on 18 March 2020, almost...
- Social Stories8 hours ago
Malaysia’s First Ever Drive-In Cinema Will Be Opening Soon!
- People10 hours ago
21-Year-Old Malaysian Makes Over RM100,000 By Selling Used Furniture!
- Lifestyle10 hours ago
This Airport Now Offers Fake Flights To Nowhere For Those Who Miss Traveling On A Plane
- Social Stories4 hours ago
Lee Chong Wei Writes Heartfelt Post After Lin Dan Announces Retirement