1. Your list for “places to go” is practically longer than your grandparents’ will
2. You may be careful on your spending but when it comes to travelling..
3. You feel the adventure swimming inside your veins.
You have that urge to move from one place to another and you can’t do anything to tame it.
4. That feeling of wanderlust is so strong you might just get up and go any time.
5. You’re practically planning your next trip when you’re in the middle of one
6. You often catch yourself daydreaming about going off to amazing places
Tokyo, London, Paris, you name it all.
7. Your life savings are more accurately your travel savings
You know it’s true.
8. When you realise AirAsia is having sale
9. That incredible feeling when you bought your flight ticket
10. When you talk to a friend about travelling, you guys can talk ALL night long
You guys can’t stop gushing and getting hyped to each other about all the places you want to go and cultures you want to experience someday.
10. Coming back home feels like a bitch
Yes you miss everything back here but now reality is sinking in while you resume back your boring life.
11. But when it comes to currency rates..
You know Malaysia has got it bad.
Najib: “Malaysia is the only country in the world to use Covid-19 as an excuse to suspend the parliament”
Today (January 20), Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak challenged Finance Minister, Tengku Datuk Seri Mohd Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz’s statement...
Ang Mohs In Indonesia Forced To Do Push-Ups & Sweep Streets As Fines Are “Too Cheap”
It’s no secret that many foreigners prefer Asian countries for vacations and jobs, but being in a foreign country means...
Jack Ma Resurfaces In Video Conference After Being MIA For Nearly 3 Months
Founder of Alibaba.com and billionaire, Jack Ma, was reported missing and under the surveillance of the Chinese government as he...
Perhilitan Saves Deer With Broken Leg After It Was Hit By A Vehicle in Perak
A male deer was rescued last night by the Perak Department of Wildlife and National Parks (Perhilitan) Department a car...
“You have the right to be angry at politicians, not the frontliners” Selangor MB Tells Rakyat
In his press conference today (20 January), the Selangor MB has said: “I realise that Malaysians are holding a deep...
News20 hours ago
Motorcyclist Who Robbed 51yo Woman In Car Park Arrested While Victim Suffers Injuries
Social Stories17 hours ago
PDRM Warns Public Of New Scams Targeting To Take Over WhatsApp Accounts
Social Stories16 hours ago
MDEC Chairman Under Fire After Telling M’sians To Shop Less Online & Support Local Stores Instead
Social Stories17 hours ago
“We are depressed” Syed Saddiq Gathers Over 1,000 Responses From Worried SPM & STPM Students