For all you ‘The Big Bang Theory’ fans out there, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with limited edition Funko Pop Dolls of your favourite The Big Bang Theory characters Sheldon, Penny, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Amy, Bernadette and Stuart!
We are giving away 3 full sets of these limited Funko Pop Dolls, so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW!
With the much-loved TV series The Big Bang Theory coming to an end this May, the countdown to the last-ever episode has officially begun! As we bid farewell our final farewell to Sheldon, Penny, Leonard and all the rest of the gang, we’d like to make this bitter-sweet ending extra special for WORLD OF BUZZ readers out there! We are giving away the Pop Dolls for Sheldon, Penny, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Amy, Bernadette and Stuart!
To score these goodies, all you have to do is:
Simple as that! T&C apply.
In the meantime, catch The Big Bang Theory on Warner TV (Astro Channel 719 and Unifi Channel 613) on Mondays to Fridays at 7.20pm!
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends on 30 June 2019, 11.59PM.
- Each selected winner is entitled to ONE(1) set of The Big Bang Theory Funko Pop Dolls consisting of 8 Pop Dolls of the show’s characters.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- FREE The Big Bang Theory Funko Pop Dolls are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE The Big Bang Theory Funko Pop Dolls are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. (Turner) has agreed to sponsor the prices in connection with the contest conducted by WORLD OF BUZZ, the promoter of the contest.
- Turner is not the promoter of this contest or otherwise associated with WORLD OF BUZZ, the Promoter of this contest. The use of Waner TV name, and/or the offer of the Warner TV prize does not imply any connection or endorsement by either Turner, Warner TV or WORLD OF BUZZ as a promoter of its products or services.
- Selected winners must redeem The Big Bang Theory Funko Pop Dolls from WORLD OF BUZZ’s office at Northpoint, Medan Syed Putra Utara, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
MR DIY Sends Medical Equipment Worth RM480,000 to Sabah
The largest home appliance retailer in Malaysia, MR DIY has sent 9,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) and 20,000...
Dr Noor Hisham: Please Learn From Sabah Elections & Not Repeat It
Truth be told, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the country of late, with non-stop politicking from certain...
Annuar Musa Explains Why Cabinet’s State of Emergency Decision Is Justified
With talks of the Malaysian government pushing for calling for a state of emergency amidst the rising Covid-19 infection numbers...
Indonesian Police Mistakenly Beat Up Undercover Cop During Omnibus Law Protest
There’s an impostor undercover cop amongst us.. Tensions are high in Indonesia as protestors continue to flood the street to...
Istana Negara Advises Public To Not Make Speculations
Following Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s visit to Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan...