For all you movie buffs out there, here’s your chance to win FREE movie tickets!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a pair of free movie tickets to any movie of their choice. Yes, that means you and your BFF will be able to catch the next best film for FREE! It’s a Christmas miracle!
We are only giving away 5 pairs of tickets, so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW!
To stand a chance to score these tickets, all you have to do is:
- Like WORLD OF BUZZ and TGV Cinemas’ Facebook pages
- Tag a BFF you’d like to catch a free movie with in the comment section of our Facebook contest post
- Share the post!
More details below:
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends on 30 December 2017.
- Each selected winner is entitled to TWO (2) movie tickets.
- Free tickets must be used by 28 February 2018. Ticket redemption after this date will not be entertained.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above. Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Only applicable for Standard seat and not valid for Preferred seat, Twin seat, Premium Seat, IMAX, Indulge, Luxe, Beanie, 3D-X.
- FREE movie tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE movie tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Valid for redemption at TGV Cinemas only.
- The selected winners must redeem the tickets from WORLD OF BUZZ’s office. Address will be notified via Facebook message.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
KKM Prohibits Frontliners From Making Public Statements Without Permission & M’sians Are Not Happy
Yesterday (4 March) the Chief Secretary from the Ministry of Health (MOH) issued a warning to all its civil servants...
S’pore Ministry Launches Online Tool For Employees To Measure Their Stress Levels
We desperately need this in Malaysia! Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower has launched iWorkHealth, an online, self-administered psychosocial health assessment tool...
JUST IN: MOH Discovers Two Individuals Infected With Nigerian Covid-19 Variant in Malaysia
Ministry of Health Malaysia has found the first two cases of individuals infected with the Nigerian Variant of SARS-CoV-2, also...
“I did it” Man In India Beheads 17yo Daughter For Allegedly Being With A Guy He Didn’t Like
Disclaimer: This article contains images that some may find distressing. Readers discretion is advised. A man from Hardoi district of...
New Zealand Politician Questions Government For Allowing Santhara Entry Into Country During Pandemic
On 28 February, the Member of Parliament for Batu, P. Prabakaran demanded answers from the government through a statement after...